Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My New Boat Wrap

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My New Boat Wrap

Hey Guys,

With the spring here I just wanted to share a few pics. I just picked up my boat today from being wrapped. Navionics and RadioWorld stepped up and partnered together...this was our creation...Im heading back to get the section below front of the wind shields finished Friday morning.

Looks awesome, amazing detail!

Thanks bud,

The picture look great but its amazing in the sunlight, the colours and detail just pop!..Im getting the carpet inlays done now for PowerPole...should be cool....I hope.

Peace Out

Dan

It looks awesome, Danny!!!!

thats a sick looking wrap

Nice Danny, very nice.

Other sponsers should take note on the difference between a sticker as advertisement or a moving billboard.

I am sure Radioworld and Navionics are gonna reap rewards from your attendance at and on the water this year, man I already have a fishfinder that I bought from Radioworld and nav card, and now I want to go buy another one.

ps. you should put a little blurb saying mention you saw this ad on my boat and get an extra 10% off your purchase :* power of marketing.......

That looks AWESOME

Very nice!

Very cool.... where do you get that done ?? and how much ???

If you are in eastern Ontario, you can get one done at Sign a Rama in Ottawa. His # is 613 226 8881, ask for Kevin. He is doing my boat this spring and fishes Renegade as well, so he understands how our tournament minds work.

Ed

Nice wrap Danny!

Did Todd Currie do that? I know he has done alot of the tourny boats for the CBAF guys.

Mike

- sweet power pole too!

Thanks everyone for the kind words, This was done by 3M Trimline Get Wrapped in Oshawa. Done with the 3M material which is the best stuff to use. My Contact was Jillian Pike, great lady and Nik is the owner. They have done several other wraps as well. Contact # (905) 571-1987 email jpike@getwrapped.ca.

These guys are close to where I live and it fits in so many ways.

Its the second wrap I had done by them, I had the first one for 2 years and when I took it off it look like the day I had it done.

I will let Jack jump in on the discount deal.....Wrapping boats is a great way to promote sponsors for sure...No matter who you use...make sure its 3M material, I'm not a material expert, but it has done me well. I also got the "stone gaurd" on the gunnels, around the gas tank ect for secondary protection. As for price send me a U2U I will tell you.

Oh ya...Powerpoles rock too!

Peace Out

Dan

I saw you getting off the 401 at Thickson today and I was wondering..whos sick lookin boat was that...nice job Mr. Dunn

Thanks dude...ya I skipped out of work today.....it was too nice of a day....

Peace Out

Dan

Nice looking wrap Dan. e-mail with the price as I am thinking of getting one. You getting the carpet graphics from Gemini?