Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My New Boat Wrap

Senior Member Richard Elliott Jr's Avatar
    Sweet ride
    Richard

Wow....the boat looks GREAT

Let me tell everyone, there is no better Ambassador I could have chosen to work with than Dan Dunn. He is the ultimate professional, an inspiring, enthusiastic Angler willing to share and an admirable family man. Good things happen to good people and Dan deserves only the best!

As for discounts... no need to comment here. I guess Pino doesn't read the board too much! Ah well...he is the only one missing out. :?

Jack Summers

Hey Jack,

Thanks for the kind words, it's a pleasure to work with you and your team again this year! Your commitment to customer service is Incredible and as you and others may know I was a happy customer for many years and knew that this was something would be an awesome fit! Hey Dave on your recommandations I am going with Gemini as well! Pimp My ride!!! Lol. This is going to be a great summer! Limits for all! Big uns a plenty! and remember "Flip until you barf"! Lol.

As a side note I will be bringing it to the Radioworld Basstalk so check it out there as well! Hope to see ya there !

Peace Out!

Dan

looks great Danny
    congratulations Jack on a great spokesman

Steve

That is by far the coolest and most wicked design I've ever seen on a boat!

With the mapping, it looks environmentally friendly too!

Congratulations!

Cheers,

Paul

Come on Jack

I know that BFB members get a discount, I have been to your store, I have bought stuff from you in the past,
    I was talkin about people who aren't BFB members, people on the highway as Dan drives by, and at the boat ramp, or when he pulls into a Tim Hortons and gets a coffee.

I was saying it would be great for you as a sponser to realize the added benefit, not that you don't already know that but just to reassure your continue support in the future.

You know that there are alot of people who fish, and aren't BFB members, or have never heard of Radioworld, and having this type of exposure is great assurance and continued support from you. Look at the other boat wrap you have out there, I had seen that one a dozen times and finally checked you out just because I saw the boat at an event in Orillia, I have driven by your store hundreds of times before that and always thought you were a CB store, and that was before you joined BFB. I am glad to see you have stepped up and given suport to the industry, and hopes that other people, vendors or companies will realize the benefits from this type of advertisement, and also provide someone with sponsorship opportunities.

Senior Member MichaelVandenberg's Avatar
    Looks great Danny!

Mike

Dude!
    That looks sick!
    Ill have to take the long way to HomeDepot from now on
    to pass your driveway everytime(or drop by for a beverage).
    Congrats to you also Jack, good job.

D

Geez, it's like you're fishing the FLW or something. Looks wicked.

very nice Danny!....id look great in it!..:P

Hey Pino...

No slight on you Pino... I remember when you came in for the bow mount lock for the Motorguide. You live pretty close to me. Every once in awhile...I try my attempt at humour... which can fall a little short in text!

Next time you are in, you can punch me! (my attempt at humour again)

Jack

Thanks guys...hey Derek, I always have a cold one (or two) in the fridge...stop by! Hey Scott thats a good one!...

Peace Out

Dan

Great Wrap Danny!

Looks Awesome.

Thanks Charles!!! now stay of my St.Frances water!!!!and can I have my black jointed Beno back!...lol

Peace Out

Dan

one of the nicest designs I have seen!!!!!
    Congrats