Thread: G Loomis NRX Event Evening Invitation

G Loomis NRX Event Evening Invitation

This is an open invitation for all Big Fat Bass Members to come to Fishing World on Aug 13th at 8pm to be one of the first in Canada to see and hold the G Loomis NRX Rod. This incredible rod won the best freshwater rod and overall award at ICAST this year.

This is going to be a great event with fishing, friends, drinks and food. G Loomis reps will be on hand to demo these new rods. We will have all spinning and casting rods in stock for purchase with some great one time nightly incentives. You could be among the first to own the best rod on the market today.

You will need to print this invitation off and bring it with you the night of the event for admission as the store will be closed prior to the G Loomis NRX Launch. If possible could you please PM me and let me know that you plan on attending so I have enough food and drinks for the night if possible.

Hope to see alot of BFB Members at the G Loomis NRX Launch at Fishing World August the 13th at 8pm.

See you there

Woo Hoo. Christmas in August.

Marvin, Lucky for you I think there is only 16 models for now......?LOL

This is going to be a great event. See You there Marvin.

Marvin... if u need a date for the event, CALL ME!! lol

I do need a date but which one will have to wear the dress. Have not been there since college. Lol. Only 16 models, I will find a way to use them Tom.

Is that $8000 to get one of each ?

Originally posted by marvingosse
    I do need a date but which one will have to wear the dress. Have not been there since college. Lol. Only 16 models, I will find a way to use them Tom.
    lol... u have the legs to pull it off...

great night guys!

I read they were going to retail for $450 to $500 U.S, if this is true one can only imagine what they will cost here.

$25 more each here. the 3 price ranges were 475, 500 and 525@Fishing World.

Great night out! Thanks for the food guys!

Anyone who lives to fish needs to take the time to see these rods. They are incredible, the sensitivety and weight of them will blow you away.......

Loomis continues to impress as they have done for over 30 years. They continue to push into the bass market after dominating the Steelhead and Fly Fishing markets for years and years!

Cool Vid link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggkcDmAGpu4

Derek

These rods are sick. Loomis continues to bring exciting and innovative products to the market and always so far above the others that it takes years for them to catch up. These rods are so light and sensitive its silly. I do beleive that if they did not dominate the Bass rod scene before they for sure do now. Their Steelhead/Salmon rods are the best on the market. I just returned from a Trip out east where all I used were Loomis Salmon/Steelhead rods and have done so since they started making them. I cant wait to use a NRX on them ocean Sea Trout/Atlantics next year when I go back. Might be an unfair advantage. LOl.

Hats off to Fishing World and Loomis/Shimano.

It was a great event. Thanks to Bob Mahoney for explaining the features of the NRX rods, and to Blake Rankie and Fishing World for hosting the event.

Here's a look at the event and more info about the rods:

http://www.wfn.tv/gear/article.php?blog=408362