Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muskoka Boys Win 2010 csfl classic

Muskoka Boys Win 2010 csfl classic

Congrats Mike and Wes from James and Arlo great job under some tough conditions. You got it done. Enjoy.

Congrats also to Gary Mansholt on a 3rd place finish nice job Gary.

Congratulations to all of the Top 20 who made the cut and fished today. Between wind, rain and rapidly dropping temperatures this was a tough weekend.

On that note, Mike and Wes... You guys put on a clinic today!! This is definitely a well deserved win for both of you!!! What a beautiful bag of fish (even with the wee guy, lol!!

Congratulations Mike and Wes. You guys definately earned your title as Bassmania Classic Champions 2010.

I have known Mike and Wes for many years and I can honestly say that this year they put in more effort to succeed in tournaments than anyone I have seen in a long time. As well as their success in Haliburton, Mike and Wes have cashed a cheque in almost every tournament they fished this year including pike tournaments that started in early May. My hat is off to you guys for your tournament dedication this year and I am happy that you were rewarded for your efforts.

Great Job Mike and Wes.

Always nice to see a well earned victory.

Congratulations Mike and Wes! As you know I had Wayne Barlow as an observer for both days and one day 1 he called you guys to win. Wayne has incredible respect for the 2 of you as Anglers as do I.

Wayne was a great guy to have in the boat and Bassmania did a great job as always amougnst all the goings on.

Peace Out

Dan

Very nice win guys; impressive weight on last day.

Amazing job under some of the toughest conditions that I have ever fished under! I have always had the utmost respect for Mike & Wes and have even more after this well deserved victory! Great job, boys you earned it fair & square!

Cheers,
    Dave

After a lake getting pressured in pre-fish, two tournament days with a ton of boats, cold fronts, ran, wind... Who would have thought an 18+ lb bag was still in that lake....
    Well deserved!!!

Great job indeed. Weather sucked from the looks of it. Even better you did so while lugging that extra Barlow weight around as well. LOl.

Congrats Mike and Wes

Good job Mike and Wes.
    Some of the toughest conditions Ive ever fished in.

Congrats again Mike & Wes

Nice

It's was an awesome Classic finish for Mike and Wes , Way to go Jay and Scott. Great finish

Peace Out

Dan

Awesome finish to an exciting Classic.
    Great job Mike and Wes!
    Pete