Thread: Rookie of the Year

Rookie of the Year

I am curious about how the Rookie of the Year award works. It says BM115's qualify. Does this mean you have to fish the BM100 tour, or could you fish the East for example with a 115 class boat and be eligible also?

Fishing the East with a 115 spec boat would only make you eligible for the BM100 performance payback available at the event.

I order to challenge for TOY you would have to fish all four events for a particular trail, wildcards NOT included. (Rule 51)

ROY determined "as elected" by CSFL. ROY based on 4 out of 5 events, PLUS Classic points (BM100 only/CSFL Elected)

I post only because I've been researching the same thing. Curious as to what would constitute a "rookie" and how long that status remains ? (Are you no longer a rookie after one full season of competition ? Makes sense to me)

Ya I also read the entry form and rules front to back and drew the same conclusion. I'm still waiting for answers to a few other questions also, so I will probably just give them a call directly.