Thread: Great Outdoor and DIY Event News

Great Outdoor and DIY Event News

Radioworld does it again!

Not only will we have the widest selection of your favourite electronic gadgets, expert advice and great prices, we are bringing the biggest names in fishing to our booth this coming weekend.

Angelo Viola and friends Jimmy Houston and Roland Martin along with Pete Bowman and Mike Miller will be in and out of the Radioworld booth all weekend.

Why? They are looking for a few good men! Ang, Jimmy and Roland will be on hand, telling you why you should be using a US Reel.

Radioworld will have an “Exclusive Offer” at the Great Outdoors and DIY Show. These products are available in limited quantities only and only be available at this show!

Get the SuperCaster 1000 Baitcaster and the SuperCaster 180SX Spinning Reel for only $199.99 at the show. (Applicable Taxes are extra)

See Ang, Pete and Mike, Friday through Sunday November 24 – 26, 2010

See Jimmy and Roland on Saturday November 25, 2010!

Quantities are limited to supply on hand. You must be at the show to purchase these items!

Hey Gang,
    I have also asked Jimmy Houston to bring up a case of his Turbo Energy Drink. I figure they would be great FREE samples on Saturday. Who knows, maybe it will make my hair grow too!

Jack

Jack are your dates right???

Hi Mike, just answering for Jack as he is probably at the show setting up. Yes his dates are wrong. The show runs the 26 - 28.