I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each of you who came by the Radioworld booth at the Great Outdoors and DIY show this past weekend. I had a great time presenting my seminar on StructureScan and Side Imaging sonar along with my special guests Pete Bowman and Angelo Viola from Fish'n Canada. We had some great questions asked from those of you who were in the audience and I hope that you all learned something that will help you catch more fish.

The highlight of the weekend was having Jimmy Houston and Roland Martin stop by our booth and give us the rundown on the U.S. Reels we had on special. The technology behind these reels is revolutionary and I'm looking forward to trying one out on the water this year.

This show was a clear sign that ice fishing season is just around the corner as the St. Croix ice rod combos were a hot item. The Humminbird Ice Flashers were also very popular along with the FishTV underwater cameras. Speaking of ice fishing, back here at the store we are gearing up for the Ice Fishing Seminar and Sale we will be hosting on Saturday December 11th. You won't want to miss this as we will have a handful of Ontario's top ice fishermen on hand to answer your questions and give you tips on using your electronics this winter season.

Lawren