Thread: When will registration open?

When will registration open?

I know it's still a long ways off but is there any idea when the registration for the 2011 event will be announced. I'm trying to get my season in order and I really want to fish this event next year.

The word on the street is that the B1 dates will be Sept 24 & 25, 2011. Please note that this is not official and I do not know this for certain. Others may be able to confirm.
    Hope this helps
    Randy

I have also been told that those are the dates for next year, thanks Randy. I am just wondering when they are going to open up the registration, it would be nice to get a good start position so we don't have to pass all those Rangers :P Just kidding, if it's rough we'll be wishing we had one!!!

B1

The B1 being held September 24th & 25th 2011, on Lake St-Francis out of Salaberry-de-Valleyfield. Registration opens early 2011 with no date yet.

John

Marty- Last year the blast off positions were a draw at the anglers meeting, if I remember correct..

I was talking to Ben the past few days, and it looks like feb 1 should be the reg opening.

Do they have a seperate site for registration?