Grand Island, NY – Koppers Fishing and Tackle Corp, the makers of LIVETARGET lifelike lures are pleased to announce that Dave Mercer, the host of Facts of Fishing, has joined the LIVETARGET prostaff team.

“Dave brings an incredible energy and enthusiasm to our team,” states Grant Koppers, who launched the LIVETARGET brand in 2007. “Dave has a very unique and fun approach to showcasing his sponsors across multimedia platforms. Dave’s sense of humor and ability to entertain both novice and avid anglers while offering education are his greatest assets and a substantial addition to our team.”

Mercer comments, "I can't even start to explain how excited I am to be working with the Livetarget team. Their lures have an incredibly life-like action; they are ultra-realistic and most importantly…they REALLY get eaten! I have been a real fan of the product line for several years. I am equally impressed with the company’s growth pattern and feel we make a great long-term match.”

Mercer joins Stephen Browning, David Walker and Charlie Wray on the LIVETARGET team.

About Dave Mercer - Dave Mercer Outdoors Inc. is the originator and the world's largest producer of one-minute fishing interstitials called Dave Mercer's Facts of Fishing. The brand grew rapidly and with overwhelming viewer demand, Dave Mercer's Facts of Fishing THE SHOW (DMO) soon evolved. DMO also produces radio programming and a series of DVD's. All of these properties feature Pro Angler and Fishing Funny Man, Dave Mercer. His unique and original blend of humor, entertainment and education has made him one of Canada's most recognized and revered anglers. For further information please visit www.factsoffishing.com.

About Koppers Fishing & Tackle Corp. – Koppers Fishing is the manufacturer of the LIVETARGET life-like lure brand. The premium baits feature state of the art tooling and painting processes to create a lure that almost jumps out of the box with realism. Livetarget can be found in most major chains and independent retailers throughout North America. Livetarget recently took top honors at the 2010 ICAST Show, winning the Best New Soft Lure, with their hollow bodied Frog. For additional information please visit www.livetargetlures.com.