Thread: Thanks RadioWorld

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NateP

Thanks RadioWorld

Just wanted to thank the guys at RW for taking the time to help me with my HDS purchase. I drove from Kingston to pick up an HDS, but was unsure whether to get the 8 or 10, after spending about an hour comparing, and re-comparing the units, I decided to go with the 10, and Structurescan. Will certainly be purchasing more from these guys....Patient and knowledgeable salespeople are hard to find. And their prices on the units and ram mounts are unbeatable.

I'm now itching for some open water to try this stuff out.

Thanks again, Nathan

Nate

I purchased a Lowrance HDS 10 and Structurescan from Jack last year and get all my navionics cards there.The products and service are second to none and with the addition of Lawren and his knowledge of electronics and fishing experience Radioworld has it all.

Ken

NateP
    Something that I should have expressed in my first post was that, to me, there is a huge value in the "feeling" you get when dealing with a salesperson. The feeling that they aren't B-S'ing you, or regurgitating specs that they read from the side of the box. Instilling the confidence in the buyer that these guys actually know what they're talking about is something rare these days. I looked at several other places for the HDS, and RW was the only place that made me feel like they actually knew the product.

I wish I could remember the salesmans name. My reciept says Leo, but the gentleman i dealt with was heading to lunch and had someone else ring up the bill. The guy i was dealing with was (i'm terrible at guessing ages) maybe 40-45, had glasses, and loves his I-phone and Pizza from a small place in cottage country...lol(we were comparing my Mike blackberry to i-phone). I know he told me his name, but i've forgotten it.

Hey Guys,
    Thanks for the kind words. I am sure you were dealing with Leo! I think it is fair to say that our entire staff is passionate about customer service and electronics in every way! Most often that is expressed to each customer through their experience at the store, on the phone or at a show. Sometimes we make mistakes too, we are human, but it's never a problem to fess up, apologise and make it right.

Regards

Jack Summers

RadioWorld set me up too at the show; special thanks to them from me too - couple of Humminbirds, RAM mounts, E-Cable, couple of chips - the whole gambit! Whoot Whoot - can't wait for that new Skeeter/ Yamaha to get here, get these units mounted, and get on the water... Ice is breaking up from shore as we speak here in the Kawarthas - won;t be long now gents

Later ............ G!