Thread: 11th Annual Valley Fishing and Outdoor Show - Carp, ON

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

11th Annual Valley Fishing and Outdoor Show - Carp, ON

Radioworld will be heading to the 11th Annual Valley Fishing and Outdoor Show - Carp, ON April 8th - 10th, 2011

Don't miss out on Ottawa Valley's hard core fishing event of the year!

Radioworld will be there in a big way, with tremendous deals on Lowrance, Humminbird, Navionics, MinnKota, FishHawk, Garmin, Standard Horizon, Icom, RAM-Mounts, Raptor Fishing products and all other fishing related products we offer!

Jack Summers and Lawren Wetzel will be assisted with Navionics ProStaff and Renownded Guide Sheldon Hatch and Humminbird ProStaff Corey Gaffney during the event.

Deals, Deals, Deals.... We are coming to the Valley hard and strong!

If there are any items that you want us to bring especially for you, email me at <jack@radioworld.ca> prior to April 7th and I will have them brought to the show "just for you"...

Hope to see you there!!!

Jack Summers

Anyone from BFB planning to go to this show??

Me and the wife are heading down on friday after work. I have talked to quite a few guys from my area that are heading there over the weekend. Hope you can talk the wife into a new 998c si unit for me Jack because I sure can,t this year. Maybe I should just leave her at home? Good to here you guys are coming to the valley.See you there

Jack I will be there with Orleans boat world with some new Rangers and Stratos bass boats. Will stop by the booth and say high to yourself and Lawren, Looking to get the cable to hook up my HDS units to my Evinrude E-tec.

Terry

Great.... see you guys there! I am pretty good with the ladies Marc, so if you do bring her... give me a few hints as to what her weak spots are and I will butter her up!

I will try to get those cables to the show Terry!

Jack

OK So I have a large skid of Lowrance, a large skid of Humminbird, a large skid of MinnKota Trolling Motors already packed and ready to be loaded. I am also packing Lowrance, Humminbird and MinnKota accessories, Navionics Charts (at unbelieveable prices), Garmin AutoNav and Marine Chartplotters, Handhelds, maps and accessories, Ram Mounts, Icom and Standard Horizon Marine Radios, and Raptor Fishing products....

Oh yeah... maybe some Underwater Cameras, GoPro HD Cameras and accessories... What else? Any requests???