Greetings all!

My name is Maxime Chabot, as some of you know; part of my responsibilities is to handle all matters related to the tourney’s scrutineers for the Berkley B1, and for the Princecraft Walleye Open.

As these two great tournaments draw ever closer, it is with immense pleasure that I announce to you that we are once again seeking many volunteers to add to our great team of tourney scrutineers. This is an incredible opportunity to be in the heat of the action on board performance boats, to have a unique stage to watch some of the best anglers in the world (150 anglers!) compete for the ultimate honors on waters of Lake St-Pierre and Lake St-François!

To show our appreciation, each scrutineer will be entitled to his own official tournament limited edition branded t-Shirt. There will also be raffles among scrutineers on Sunday mornings for each tourney. This is a great chance to win nifty prizes, such as rods, reels and other exclusive gear provided by our official sponsors.

To become a scrutineer:

• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be available on June 4th and 5th 2011 to observe the Princecraft Walleye Open
• You must be available on September 24th and 25th to observe the Berkley B1
• You must attend ‘Scrutineer Training’, a session of approximately 1h30 (Date TBA)
• You must be available from 5h30 am to 15h30, for the two tournament days.

To register, please send me the small text below (Copy & Paste) with necessary information to one of the following Email addresses:

Maxime.Chabot@BerkleyB1.com
Maxime.Chabot@Princecraftopen.com

• I want to subscribe as scrutineer for (Berkley B1 or/and Princecraft Walleye Open):
• I am 18 years or older (Yes or No):
• Berkley B1 Canadian Bass Open (Yes or No):
• Princecraft Canadian Walleye Open (Yes or No):
• First Name:
• Last Name:
• Email:

On behalf of our great team, thank you, we look forward seeing you!

Maxime Chabot
Scrutineer Manager
Berkley B1 Canadian Bass Open – Princecraft Canadian Walleye Open
Maxime.Chabot@Princecraftopen.com
Maxime.Chabot@BerkleyB1.com
www.championnatprincecraft.com
www.princecraftopen.com