Thread: New Rod Glove Colours In Stock

New Rod Glove Colours In Stock

AT FISHING WORLD "The Rod Glove has added 2 more new colors to its casting line in color Shiver (Red & White) and also Spider (Black and Red). There is only One Rod Cover Company with numerous colors, tons of styles like Casting, XL Casting, Spinning, XL Spinning, Microguides, Ice rods etc and all locally made in Ontario and that's the ROD GLOVE."

Fishing World has a new shipment in of the new colors and also the NEW awesome Techinique Tags that even KVD himself was impressed with.

Gotta totally agree here Blake!
    Ive had my rod gloves for 2 years - Just as good as the day i got them...ordered some personalized branded ones with my name and logo on them for this season too.
    Jim is as solid as they come -even though he has had great success and the opportunity to rub elbows with some of bass fishings' elites due to of the quality of his product - I love the fact he supports and gives back to local clubs,groups and charities...sponsors a ton of colleges - the future of the sport.
    Heres a cool video:

http://www.wired2fish.com/Media1213/...the-G-Man.aspx

By far the best rod glove on the market .

Amazing to have Elite anglers supporting The Rod Glove and placing orders. Could not have asked for a better spokesperson then Gerald Swindle to promote a great product. Made in Ontario too!

I just got my rod gloves and they have already helped keep all of my rods from getting all tangled in the rod locker great stuff you need to buy some

The Rod Gloves are definitely the way to go!!! Great product and Jim and the team are absolutely fantastic to deal with!!!

Cheers!

Yes the rod gloves are sweet and Jim is a great guy he jumped at the chance to support the Fish a thon