Thread: For the guys who keep busting up trays.

For the guys who keep busting up trays.

Hey Guys,
    I have been making my own battery trays for a few years now. All aluminum tray, stainless nuts , rods and screws. Aluminum or steel flat crosser.
    Single 45$ and double 65$.

Rock solid, no worries with this tray.

Send me an email for photos.
    rlaframboise@prooutdoorgear.com

Here is a link to photos of the trays

http://www.prooutdoorgear.ca/battery-trays/

Hey Rob
    I have been looking for these. I just ordered 2.
    Thanks
    Chuck

What are the aluminum base dimensions? I checked on the site but they were not listed?

Dimensions are Single 13 1/2 X 7 3/8 wide. Not including rods.
    Double tray 13/12 X15 1/5 not including rods.
    Add 3/4 of an inch for each rod.
    Hope this helps

Congrats on the site Rob......Looks good!

All weekend orders have been shipped out this morning.

Thanks Guys.

Thanks Rob we are working hard on it. You may want to check out our hunting boots , Mucks boot company .

All back orders have been filled and shipped out.
    Thanks.

Thanks Rob for the heads up on those trays.They work great, no more battery issues.

Rob Hyatt.

Thanks for the great product Rob. I installed a complete set in a new Z521 last week and were fantastic. With all the hardware included it made the install so easy. No more loose straps and broken plastic. These trays should be a factory option.

Terry

Thanks Guys.

Just a reminder you receive free shipping on all orders over 97 dollars.

We also can do custom work. If you need a special size tray or have an idea send it to me.
    rlaframboise@prooutdoorgear.ca

I've been meaning to post this since Terry Holder and I installed Rob's trays in my new Z521 back in mid June.

I echo Terry's comments regarding the quality that goes into these trays including the hardware that comes with the package. This product is top shelf. My batteries do not move at all.

If you plan to fish big water or even water that tends to get rough, this is a small investment worth its weight in gold. These trays will protect the hundreds of $$'s invested in batteries not to mention the bigger investment of the hull and components down below the deck should a battery get loose from its plastic tray.

I highly recommend this product to anyone.

- Jeff

Glad you like them Jeff.
    I know our boat`s will bust up before my trays do. LOL Looking forward to seeing your new ranger in Kingston

For the guys who haven`t seen Rob`s extreme pro tray. here is a link. Free shipping on all orders over 97$

http://www.prooutdoorgear.ca/battery-trays/