Thread: Dobyns Rods Introduction

Dobyns Rods Introduction

Dobyns Rods

The Generation 2 line has 83 technique specific rods that encompass all techniques popular in bass fishing. The rods were created to be the best possible rod for every technique. There are three series of rods ranging from the Savvy Series (starting at $149.99) to the Champion Sereis (starting at $199.99) and the ultimate rod, the Champion Extreme rods starting at $299). Gary Dobyns himself designed the majority of the rods but, he did enlist the help of several other professional anglers and the mission has been accomplished!

Within the lineup you will also find several signature series rods such as: The Mike Long swimbait rods and jig rod and the Randy McAbee crankbait rods. Each of which, offer you the opportunity to fish the rods designed by the pro's to meet their needs in accordance with their expertise.

From swimbaits to drop-shot and everything in between no detail has been overlooked providing you with the best rods on the market featuring the highest quality components available.

For more information on Dobyns Rods and their complete line up please visit - http://www.dobynsrods.com

Savvy Series Light, Strong, Sensitive, Well Balanced and Value Priced!

Savvy Series rods are constructed of a custom designed proprietary blend of high modulus graphite,
    Kigan alconite guides, painted graphite reel seats with matching fuji reel hoods, Kevlar wrapping and
    cork grips. Select models of the Savvy Series are now available with micro guides. Savvy Series rods are
    light, strong, sensitive and well balanced. Exceptional quality at an affordable price makes the Savvy
    Series the best value of any rods in their price range.

Champion Series The New Standard for Sensitivity, Strength, Weight and Balance!

Champion Series rods are constructed of a custom designed proprietary blend of high modulus graphite,
    Kigan stainless steel guides with silicone carbide (SIC) inserts, Fuji graphite reel seats, Kevlar wrapping
    and grade AAA cork grips. Champion Series rods are light, strong, sensitive and perfectly balanced.

Champion Extreme Series The Ultimate in Sensitivity, Strength, Weight and Balance!

Champion Extreme Series rods are constructed of a custom designed proprietary blend of high modulus
    graphite, Kigan titanium ION plated stainless steel guides with Zirconia inserts, painted Fuji graphite reel
    seats with matching reel hoods, Kevlar wrapping and grade AAA cork grips. Champion Extreme Series
    rods are lighter, stronger, more sensitive and perfectly balanced.

http://www.dobynsrods.com

Available at Paddletales Tackle

i picked up 3 Dobyns rods a few weeks back.. I cant wait to get them on the water, Bass opener cant come soon enough

I've got two 704's and a 735 Savvy so far. I can't wait to fill the rod lockers with these sticks.

Champion 703 - TUBE ROD OF THE YEAR.....

Champion 765 & 766, best flipping sticks on the market.......period....

Pete

Gotta agree whole-heartly Ryan and Peter..
    whether its the tube rods or those flippin sticks..
    these things are the real deal..no other brand will
    see my deck.

I just got a few of these sticks the other day and I am very impressed. I can't wait for bass opener!!! They are definately worth checking out if you're in the market for some new rods.

805 punch and flip rod. I agree with pete on the 765 and 766 for flipping rods