Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giving a guys his due!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Giving a guys his due!

As most of you know, Lawren Wetzel has been with Radioworld since November 2010. Lawren has brought his vast knowledge and experience from his 8 years at Lowrance Canada and fishing tournaments in Canada and USA and blended well within an already strong team at Radioworld.

Jumping from the fry pan and into the fire, Lawren saw the retail side of the Christmas season, followed by the Toronto Boat Show, Spring Fishing and Boat Show, Ottawa Valley Fishing Show (Carp ON) and Toronto Sportsmens Show, each our biggest and busiest shows yet and Lawren has kept everyone more than satified busy without missing a beat.

Lawren has taken opportunities to further his knowledge base with NMEA 2000 Training (He is now NMEA 2000 Certified ) and factory/hands on training from Furuno, Standard Horizon, Navionics, Humminbird, Standard Horizon and other great brands.

With a delayed Spring, traffic in the store and email support has kept Lawren on his toes.... but the last watching Lawren resolve problem after problem, concern after concern, panicked anglers after panicked anglers... all taking it in stride and resolving every concern without drama has been a pleasure and is a proud moment for Radioworld.

Thanks Lawren, I really appreciate you every day! ?

He knows his stuff and was always a great help to me!

He definately knows his stuff, and the one to talk to.

I second what Jack said, Lawren is a keeper for sre, but why you making him work on Bass Opener? LOL

Earlier this week I had a chance to sneak out and visit Radioworld for the first time, I figured it was time to upgrade to HD. I had lots of questions and concerns with which ones to get, if it hadn't been for Lawren's input I could very well still be standing there scratching my head. Had to wait to get this stuff plugged in and try it out because the boat was in at Bay City getting fixed (note to self, don't wait to the last minute next year) so now I have tomorrow to learn the new rigs and make sure nothing else is broke in the boat. This should be an interesting opener with the new toys.

Another special treat was a tour of the store from Jack, even into the top secret areas LOL very impressive operation!!!

Great job Lawren and thanks for helping me out as well!!

Lawren is deffinately a bank of knowledge and knows his stuff. Now if I could only get him on the boat to trouble shoot some minor stuff.?LOL

He's a great guy, knowledgeable, efficient and dependable.

Jack I agree 100% top notch guy for sure! A true talent .... I wish him and Radioworld many years together.

Peace Out

Dan

Senior Member Paul Kroisenbrunner's Avatar
    Jack, you are definitely a smart business man to hire Lawren.
    He has always provide top-notch customer service skills to all his clients. I remember one time he answered my questions on a Saturday, over email, while I was installing some electronics on my boat.

You can rest assured, he is truly an asset to your store, and your customers!

Paul.

ps. Lawren, ask Jack for a raise... you really deserve it this time!!?LOL

My go-to guy! Always goes out of his way to help as well! Lawren, you're the best! Even better now that you're teamed up with Radioworld! You're not too shabby yourself! See you on Sat.
    Cheers,
    Dave

Best in the business and a great guy. He has personally bailed me out numerous times.

I used to have his cell # and lost it....Lawren send me a u2u

Lawren is the reason I stuck with Lowrance. I would be afraid to buy anything he didn't service. Now he's an incredible resource for multiple brands. He may not get as much time to fish now but he is also one heck of a tournament angler.

Definitely helped me out time and time again !!! Thank you Lawren!!?

Have to agree with all of the above!

Hey Jack, does this mean that Lawren has a well deserved raise coming????

Congrats Lawren!! Well deserved