Thread: Kingston Open - NB questions.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kingston Open - NB questions.....

?? lol

Originally posted by AricStoner
    ?? lol
    Question was there, lol. Maybe Big Brother pulled it from the board for not following party guidelines??

Although I'm not sure what "party guidelines" are, I pulled it myself. Don't want to cause any issues or seem to be stirring the pot; which I really was not trying to do!

I spoke with Andy and he's clarified;

1) If there are not enough Pro's, Am's will be pulled in the order of registations. - last in, first out sort of thing.

2) The list is forthcoming for both sides of competitors.

If any AM has questions though, due to timing, it would be best to contact the CSFL directly.

Cheers

I was joking on the Party Guidelines. I just thought you were rewording it something.

Dont know why you would think you might be stiring the pot, I felt it was a 100% ligit question. This is a big commitment for most (all) people involved. To be removed at the last minute would be heartbreaking, disappointing, and frustruating, ect.

Thanks Stephen...

The wife would say that I suffer from a bit of obsessive, compulsive disorder.

I get squirrely and have a need to know what to expect from all sides and think of potential effecting / prohibiting factors. That way I can somewhat know how to work around them if they arise.

I'm eager to fish this and can't wait!

Cheers

Hopefully everything will be sorted out come game time, less than 2 weeks to go !

I'm sure it will....organizing this must be crazy!

All the best to those working hard with the CSFL and looking forward to a great event.

...I love it being in Kingston!

Cheers

Does anyone have any information about the pre-meeting? location? time? venue?

thanks
    josh