Thread: Wired2fish ICAST blog - Eco Pro Unveils Diamond in the Rough

Wired2fish ICAST blog - Eco Pro Unveils Diamond in the Rough

W2F Blog

ICAST 2011 | Eco Pro Unveils Diamond in the Rough

(the bait has been cut away to show the peg)

We like the stuff ECO Pro has been releasing over the course of the last 12 months. At the ICAST show they introduced their new Wacky Rig weight and the new Diamond Peg.

The Diamond Peg is a truly great soft bait keeper. Now you can use your favorite plastic bait, your favorite hook and not have to worry with re-rigging and straightening your bait after every bite, or every time you bump it into something. The unique peg locks it in place and never comes in contact with your fishing line. Throw away your other bait keepers and tooth picks. This will do it all.

The Wacky Rig Weight gives you the ability to add a little weight to your wacky rigged soft stick bait presentations. We have several applications where we like to vertically fish a wacky rig like floating docks, concrete walls, standing timber and deep suspended fish. Just a straight wacky rig can make covering the water a very slow and painful process. This adds weight in the middle and keeps that natural wobble on the fall. It also helps lock the plastic on your hook. And there is no worry with the weight getting flung off. If your plastic splits just replace and start again.

The Wacky weights come 3 to a pack and the diamond pegs come in a large pack of four different sizes to fit all sorts of applications and hooks and plastics.

Look for more on these two products very soon. We're taking them testing soon.

Wired2Fish

These keepers and wacky weights look great.Where and when will they be availlable?Sign me up!

Originally posted by ken stevenson
    These keepers and wacky weights look great.Where and when will they be availlable?Sign me up!
    DITTO

Gents,

All the products that were revealed by Eco Pro during ICAST will be available Sept 1st, 2011.

We will have them in stores within two weeks after they're released. We will keep everyone posted as to which retailers will have stock initially.

I have some samples with me; I will take some other shots once I land later this evening. Flying to the West Coast for a week of more fishing fun.

Cheers, Eugene

How do we get the advanced samples for this season? Gotta have some.

we would all like some to try out this year.

As Eugene previously stated these new Eco Pro items will be made available early/mid September.

Every single Senko fisherman alive will use these weights!!! We've been looking forward to these for quite some time now.

The nice thing about the Diamond Peg is that 1 pack will have all 4 sizes to fit every hook on the market. Each size will have a 4 count in each pack.

Such innovative patented products by Eco Pro!!!