I posted this reply in another thread, but felt it should also go in the Radioworld forum...

I just walked through the door from meeting up with Jack at a local truck stop. He is a stand up guy for sure.

After spending the weekend tending to the boats in the Canadian Open, fixing, soldering, and doing updates, he gave up a portion of his Sunday morning to come meet me to look over my install. I figured he'd take a look at my 'ducer install and give me some direction on how to rectify the issue I was having (losing depth reading above 10mph), but no, he looked at the 'ducer, then went over the way everything was wired, and then proceeded to go through the settings on my HDS, explaining as he went. And then chatting afterward.

There aren't many business people that would be willing to meet a "Joe Nobody" in a parking lot, and then troubleshoot the issue for him. That kind of service is what makes me glad that I didn't buy my units from a "big box outdoors store".

I can't express my gratitude enough, Thanks again Jack, you can count me as a customer of Radioworld from here on out.

And thank you Lawren for passing along my info.

Nathan