Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Results for the 2011 Kingston Open

Final Results for the 2011 Kingston Open

From what I have heard this was once again a top notch and well run tournament, big kudos to all that helped to put it together and make sure it ran like a well oiled watch.

Vita, amazing job!! It was tough to keep up to her the last couple weeks with nothing but a tablet....

Hopefully next year I can get holidays to match the 2012 tournament.........

Here are the official results.

Pro anglers first..................................

And the Non Boaters...............................

Thanks Bruce
    You do need to take some time off next year for this one. It really is the pinnacle of the season. The City of Kingston is great, you couldn't ask for a more diverse and abundant fishery, and you can't say enough about the Pallottas the Shimano crew, Jack from Radio World, and all that helped out.

I hope we did well by Soldiers On, and remember it doesn't have to be a tournament to have a reason to help.

Good work out there john!!

I'll second James post...great job John (great to see you again my friend) and all competitors.

It was an amazing event and thanks everyone for the opportunity to hook-up.

I met a lot of fantastic people...one in paricular (Russ) that made the trek from the Soiux to fish on the NB side...amazing man and I hope it was what he had hoped for.

Cheers

Once again congrats to Cory! I know he worked hard and put the time in practicing and it paid off. Hats off man. I had a great time playing with largies in the river, it paid off for me last year but not this year. That's tournament fishing. I would like to thank the whole CSFL gang for all their hard work. They were there even though they were struggling with a personal tragedy. I would also like to thank Jack Summers of RadioWorld for coming out and helping anyone who needed help with their electronics. Class act Jack. And last but not least a special thanks to Danny Dunn who let me tag along all week when I didn't have a boat. Thanks brother! Now back to our regular CSFL grind. See you all at Couch.

Originally posted by JamesGignac
    Good work out there john!!
    Thanks Jame
    I'm starting to learn the lake a little better and anytime you pick up a cheque against this gang you can't feel bad.

Awesome fishing with you John. Class act all the way!!

Was awesome fishing with you too John, appreciated everything, couldnt say enough about my pros all great guys, great experience, I owe them everything, cant wait until next year. Just kills me that I finished one spot out of the pay and 2 snapped off monsters on the hooksets at the end of the day which probably would of put me in the top 10, but Greg lost a few too hahah...ahh well thats fishin....to everybody that put on the event thanks for everything had a blast

Great work everyone, no problem Mike I didnt do anything that you wouldnt have done for me. Thats what its all about. Random acts of kindness and solid sportsman ship is what will keep tourny fishing alive for the future. The support from the sponsors was incredible and Jack, well what can I say...solid.

Its easy, are your actions adding too or taking away from the sport!. Great event, well supported I'm already planning for next year! Like Mike said...no that this is over...back to our regular scheduled program.

Peace Out

Dan

Danny, it was a pleasure to fish with you on day one!! You had them figured out and I really thought you had it in the bag for day 2!! You got me where I needed to be!! A big thanks to you and also to Jack for all his help during the tournment. It's great to see guys like that supporting this sport!! I'll definatly see you guys again next year!!
    Congrats Cory!!

Thanks Andy and Vita and the amazing staff to a job well done,

Congrats Cory,

if anyone is sitting on the fence this is a venue that is well run, amazing people all around that includes anglers,
    again thanks Scott Tettman

Hey Andrej, congrats on the second place finish. Your work ethic and determination is second to none. Dont think your far from achieving these results from the front of the boat. Keep slayin'em dude.

Photos by Lures & Tours are now online. They'll be on our Facebook too. As always, send a request to get your photos at higher resolution and without the watermark. Just tell us where they are being used and enjoy.

http://www.luresandtours.com/copperm....php?album=146

Great pictures Charlie. I think it's Rosa's best photography yet!

Thanks for the pics guy's.