I just returned from an action packed weekend at the Kingston Canadian Open of Fishing where I watched Canada’s top bass anglers compete for over $80,000 in Cash and Prizes! Of course all of the big names were there and it was certainly the who’s who of Bass Anglers in Canada!

I take great joy in watching guys and gals at the top of their game perfecting techniques, re-spooling with the latest and greatest fishing line, choosing the right hard and soft baits for the water conditions. On and on, over and over, each angler tries to come up with the right formula to take them to the podium and get themselves a cheque.

One common element that stood out amongst everything for me was the electronics. I am a big supporter of putting your best foot forward and there is no secret in the fact that the current electronics from Lowrance, Humminbird and digital charts from Navionics are a must to be a winner!

Admittedly, it is not as easy as dropping into the store, opening your wallet and walking out with a competitive edge, but we certainly have the tools and expertise that will get you a head start in that direction.

Email or drop in and visit and Ask the Experts at Radioworld for more info on how you can get the competitive edge and trust your electronics!

For the complete story, please visit

http://blog.radioworld.ca

Regards

Jack Summers