Noted bass fishing pro joins leading tungsten weight and hook company

Eco Pro Tungsten has announced the addition on Bassmaster Elite Series Angler Jared Lintner.

Lintner burst onto the national scene for the inaugural season of the Bassmaster Elite Series after success on the West Coast, and he hasn't slowed down. He is a model of consistency and a threat to win wherever he enters the water. He qualified for the 2012 Bassmaster Classic in Shreveport, La. after a 22nd finish on the Elite Series points list.

“I am very happy to be working with Tim Norman and Eco Pro to build and develop some of the coolest new products I have ever seen," said the personable pro. "When they say the products are built by the pros, they really mean it. I am working right now on a product that will be a 'must-have' for every fisherman. Wait until you see what’s next!"

"Jared is a respected angler and a true professional," said Tyler Brinks, Eco Pro Pro-Staff Manager. " We are happy to have him and know he will continue to do well on tour and also help us to develop new products.

Eco Pro Tungsten is the leading provider of tungsten related products and has the largest selection of sizes and colors for tungsten weights on the market. In addition to tungsten weights, Eco Pro also carries a full line of innovative terminal tackle solutions to make fishing more enjoyable. Eco Pro Tungsten will continue to develop new products designed, tested, and approved by the pros. Kumho USA manufactures high quality needlepoint hooks.

At ICAST, the company announced the newest addition to their lineup, the Reaper Keeper. The soft plastic rigging solution is designed to keep plastics locked securely in position and comes in a variety of sizes and styles to meet the needs of the most popular fishing techniques.

Eco Pro Tungsten's new website is up now too. Check it out by visiting EcoProTungsten.com