Ted asked me to forward this info on to all the eligible participants of the TOP Bass Fishing Series Classic.
This includes the Top 75 teams that qualified for this year’s Classic.

Below is the new location for the Friday night participants meeting.
This is a new location for the series.
I am told that the dinning room will be serving dinner and beverages for those interested. You’re on your own for those.
If you’re going to have dinner, please try to be there before 6pm so that we can get the meeting started at 7pm sharp.

The Tamarac Golf & CC is on the same road as the community center that we used to meet at. It’s about 2km’s further west.

Tamarac Golf & Country Club
155 Ennis Road,
Ennismore, Ontario.
K0L-1T0

http://www.tamaracgolf.com/

If any of the teams that are in the top 75 want to drop me a U2U with your team number (see the qualifying stats) and you and your partners names, and weather or not you will be participating this weekend. I will forward your info on to Ted and save him making late night phone calls. He is swamped with work this week and would really appreciate your co-operation. Just remember that even I will not be reachable after 2pm Friday.

I will try to post the top 10 teams (maybe more) on this forum and the Top Bass website on Saturday night.

Thanks for your help,
JEFFY