Thread: NO TAX on Marine Demo/Clearout units

NO TAX on Marine Demo/Clearout units

We have a wide array of marine electronics in our demo/clearout section and we are currently offering NO TAX on our marine demo models! This is a limited time offer and will end without notice. This applies to all our demo chartplotters, sonar, VHF, and other marine accessories listed as demo or clearout.

In addition to not paying the tax all our marine demo models we have reduced prices from their current retail price. Here are a couple examples of the savings we have to offer…

Humminbird 586c Sonar $299 320x240 color screen, 2400 watts, dual beam SAVE $80!!!

Lowrance Elite5G DSI $690 480x480 DownScan imaging, GPS, Navionics Elite Bundle Gold card included! SAVE $135!!!

Take a look at the clearout section of our website for information on all the models we have in stock --> Radioworld Clearout/Demo Models Call our sales team at 416-667-1000 or email me (green email button below) for full details on this demo model no tax sale!

-Lawren

Damn. Just checked to see if you had an HD7 on the demo list. Going to upgrade one of my 5's for the bigger screen (old eyes).

I got a take out hds 7 head only here if you need one.

my old eyes are lookin towards the 11"...lol...tired of squintin

Gord U2u sent