Thread: Radioworld Saves You Even More on HDS

Radioworld Saves You Even More on HDS

Yesterday I announced the current Lowrance Weekend Getaway Sales Event with their Mail In Rebate program. We at Radioworld have taken that one step further by slashing our prices to help save you even more money!!!

Below is our special clearout pricing on HDS units.

HDS10 $2199 plus $200 MIR
    HDS8 $1650 plus $200 MIR
    HDS7 $950 plus $200 MIR
    HDS5 $650 plus $100 MIR

No further discounts apply to HDS units during this sale.

BFB discounts will still apply to all other Lowrance units (5% on units/LSS-1 and 10% on related accessories) and Navionics charts.

Price increases are forthcoming on new HDS units as stock arrives. The above prices only apply to the inventory we have on hand. Right now we have good inventory levels on all HDS units including some Insight mapping models, but quantities are limited…and when they are gone…they are gone...trust me!!!

If you have any questions on pricing please email me at lawren @ radioworld . ca

-Lawren

I have no choice but to sell one of my kids for medical experiments. We'll see you soon to pick up a hds-8

Originally posted by GordMummery
    I have no choice but to sell one of my kids for medical experiments. We'll see you soon to pick up a hds-8
    LMAO!!!!
    Thats some awesome deals Lawren. Great on Radioworld for this offer

Ok so I was at Radioworld today and saw it for myself , Thats a smoking deal not just because I'm pro staff for Radioworld either I normally don't pile on these posts but its the best time to buy for sure!

Peace Out

Dan

Thanks for your quick reply Lawren on the u2u and the clarification,