Recently I was at a Christmas dinner for a large fishing organization and the topic of Numa Optics came up. One gentleman said that he could never try the durability tests that he saw on You Tube for Numa Sunglasses with his own pair for fear of breaking them. I told him I would show him just how tough they were. The dinner was over and we went out to my car and I took a pair of Chucks and put them in their cleaning cloth / bag. I then took the glasses, threw them on the ground and stomped on them, as hard as I could, with both of my feet. They were a few gasps from the people standing around. I picked the bag up and took the glasses out, they were in perfect condition. I made a lot of believers in the durability of the Numa product.

This past week, I met with a photographer regarding something unrelated to Numa and she saw our glasses in my office. She liked the styles and was somewhat impressed with the durability, but she was most concerned about optical clarity. I took a pair of white Sharks with the high contrast Mandarose lens and let her try them on. She was so impressed with the optical clarity that she bought a pair on the spot.

Numa Optics are sunglasses that are as tough as you are with optical clarity that is unsurpassed.