Dave I never said I got it on sale, that was the price, $69.99 at Bass Pro in Vaughan, I have seen them on the net for a low as $30.00 in the US,

Dave I am happy to support the little store, I am one of those guys that if you have it and I want it now, I will pay, and sometimes I am even willing to pay more, but obviously based on lack of knowledge or experience, or options.

most items guys are selling here are to a point not generic, I mean that you can't find them easy, on that basis, I accept the premium charge. but it's not fair to make a statement that your product is better because of the welds or it has two bars instead of one, or it has 3yrs warrenty, does that constitue paying more, I thought we are all anglers and I would like to think the next guy who chimes in will support me or tell me I wrong but with respect not in a manner that they assume I am an idiot and I should buy whatever I read here on the board. I thought this board was intended to be a resource, a way to get someone to share with the rest of us, but you can't slam someone or make fun of them when they post an opinion, Barry totally slid past my post, I even mentioned that the product won't scratch your lower unit, why did he feel a need to take my comment and turn it into a sales pitch for his product, He still never said why his product was more expensive. If it is due to cost of importing and paying fees than he just had to say that is my cost, but everyone should have options, it's not like anyone is going fishing this weekend and needs the thing right now.