Thread: New Product: Motormate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Product: Motormate

Hi Guys - we were recently approached by the guys at Motormate USA to help them out with their Canadian sales.

They were getting bombarded with requests for their product from Canada and they had no real way to get them here efficently. They asked if I would be interested in working with them on this and we accepted the offer and it is now available.

The guys at Motormate put a lot into this product as it is all stainless steel and then powder coated black. The pins and the springs are also stainless steel.

I have used mine over this past summer and bought one long before I met the guys at Motormate, so I already had confidence in the product when they asked me to work with them.

You can get more information at this link, which will show Canadian pricing and the various models available for the different outboards as well as some videos. Shipping is $15.00 and local pick up is available.

http://vrxfishing.com/motor-mate-out...ng-system.html

As always - if you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at jim@therodglove.com

Hey Jim the Motormate looks good. Was on the web site and it shows the Merc Model #201 for 75 to 115hp 2 stroke and the #202 for 150 and 175 Optimax. Is there a model for the 115hp Optimax?

Originally posted by RandyDeschamps
    Hey Jim the Motormate looks good. Was on the web site and it shows the Merc Model #201 for 75 to 115hp 2 stroke and the #202 for 150 and 175 Optimax. Is there a model for the 115hp Optimax?
    Hi Randy - The #201 fits the 115HP Optimax - sorry for the confusion.