Thread: Numa Optics Dealer Alert - Paddletales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Numa Optics Dealer Alert - Paddletales

Hi Guys - Ed at Paddletales now has Numa Optics in stock. If you are from that "neck of the woods" stop by and see what Paddletales and Numa has to offer.

Looking forward to checking out the line!

Really looking forward to trying some of these out. Still haven't found the right glasses for me. Hoping these may be them.

I ordered a pair from Jim in August right before the Rideau Classic last year and was instantly very impressed with the quality and clearity of the lens, and they are very light-weight. I had them on the ice yesterday and the durability reputation of the Numa Eyewear is living up to its name to say the least. The pair of "Chuck Ballistics" that I bought literally look brand new! They have a number of frame styles and shapes to fit anybody; I went with the Chucks as Jim suggested they were designed for people with big melons :P. For me, most glasses leave a big gap underneath, on the sides, or above the eye which depending on agnle of the sun allows a lot of sunlight getting behind the lens, the Chucks were the best fit for me; in fact when I have them on - I don;t see any frame at all in my field of vision, a big plus when trying to spot shallow-water movement in your peripherals. Get in to Paddletales; and try on the different styles as they definately fit everybody differently.

later ............ G!

Has anyone purchased a pair of the Rx? Would like to hear some testamony on the clarity of them.

Yep, I purchased RX, and they are perfect. No issues at all. They came in within 2 weeks and the prescription is bang on

I went with the polarized smoke with the mirrored and they look and feel great. Im hard on glasses and my prescription is just at the very limit for most sunglasses, but these are way better the the Oakleys I bough last season.

here is a pic of the glasses that I had made up.. Sparta frame

Can You get them in a prescription bifocal!!!!:?
    and any suppliers in the Belleville area

Hi Shelly - yes you can get them in progressives. Bi Focals and Tri Focals.

Shoot me over your e-mail address to jim@therodglove.com and I can send you the brochure on Rx.

Jim can you send me a brochure as well. I had a pair of Oakleys the last 2+ years and while I liked them a lot originally the blue iridium got all spotty apparently from sunscreen and skin oils to the point where they are unwearable, ever heard of this, does Numa have certain lense colours/coverings that aren't fishermen friendly? Have you any idea how work benefits would treat the Rx....I've been able to get my last couple semi covered by buying them from an optician?

Have you any idea how work benefits would treat the Rx....I've been able to get my last couple semi covered by buying them from an optician?
    I think that will depend on you bennefit plan and provider.. I sent my Numa recipt in to my plan, should have a cheque any day now

Originally posted by JimVanRyn
    Hi Shelly - yes you can get them in progressives. Bi Focals and Tri Focals.

Shoot me over your e-mail address to jim@therodglove.com and I can send you the brochure on Rx.
    Email sent.

First Street Optical in Orangeville is covering the entire line of Numa, with prescriptions. Call Dan Heeremans @ (519)925-1476 or drop by at 98 First St., Unit 2, Orangeville, ON.

Had to go to Ottawa yesterday so stopped up to see Ed and try on a few pairs to see which one I would get. Ed was off at a show and we couldn't find a key for the case. I would make another trip back up there but it is 3 hours away. Is there anywhere near Trenton that also has them to try on. I have a wide head and want to make sure they fit.
    Also wanted to say that you have a nice shop there Ed and when I come back up that way in the summer will drop by and say hi. Did manage to pick up a few of the Koppers that I was looking for.

Damn Randy, I can't believe they didn't know where the key was. They should have called me on my cel. I apologize for that. We will be having an instore doo February 23 to 26. If you come back on the Friday or Saturday we will feed you fried chicken as well. Hopefully your 2nd visit to Paddletales will go better.

Ed