Thread: 2012 TOP BASS Registration

2012 TOP BASS Registration

The TOP BASS registration form for 2012 is now on line.
    Here is a link to the form.
    You can print it and fill it in. Then mail it with your deposit ($50 for each event you are planning to enter) to Ted at the address on the form. :*
    Sorry, the Top Bass Series does not take credit cards or pay pal.

http://top-bass.ca/?page_id=1074

Please remember to fully "READ" the Top Bass Rules before you sign your entry form.
    There will be a test ?LOL

Jeff,

Rules tab isnt working on the site..
    What are the rules relating to qualifying for the classic?
    How many events count towards the qualifying? and what is the minimum number of events needed to be eligible? I have heard 3 different answers..can we get the "right" one?
    Thanks
    D.

Sorry Derek.
    If you click on the word rules it will open them.
    The buttons are there so that they can be better catigorized (rather than the same topics in different locations). They is being worked on and should be available shortly.

I need to clear a couple of things up with Ted. Those rules were written when there were 7 qualifyers. So I will find out if there are any changes and post them ASAP.

Thanks for reminding me Derek.

Thanks Jeff,
    Ill wait for your answer re qualifiers
    D

I spoke to Ted today.

Team: The same 2 (two) members competing in all the events together. One of these members (same member at all events) must be deemed the captain of the team (at the team's first event) and all event weights will be associated with that member.

Angler: This person must fish with no less than 2 different partners over the course of the Qualifier season.

The only change to the Rules & Regs is that the total “Qualifier Weight" will be based on “a Team or Angler’s” best 7 events.

“A Team or Angler” must participate in a minimum of 4 (four) qualifying events and finish in the TOP 75 in the Qualifier standings, to be eligible to compete in the TOP BASS Classic.

I hope that helps,

man i am getting the itch sooooo bad. Cant wait. Still waiting on a partner to make up his mind before i start looking for someone else. maybe i should start now. Left me hanging high and dry last year.

Can we just register day of event? I think I read somewhere that this is a yes but just making sure

You sure can

Kevin,
    Reistration opens at 5am on the day of each event.
    If you want an early blast off number it is recomended that you pre register.
    If you plan to register at the event, please print off the registration form from the TOP BASS website and have it filled out when you arrive in the morning.
    If you are not pre-registering for the events, you will need to do this for each event that you participate in. You will also have to do this if you have different partners for each event.

Entry form http://top-bass.ca/?page_id=1074

Download the PDF to print.

Good to know. I'll jumping in last minute at an event or two this year.