Thread: FISHING WORLD CONTINGENCY PRIZES FOR EVENTS

FISHING WORLD CONTINGENCY PRIZES FOR EVENTS

Fishing World would like to announce some extra incentives for all tourney anglers that are going to participate in the G Loomis Skeleton Challenge, Shimano Platinum Angler and the Numa Wear to Win Program.

G Loomis Skeleton Challenge - If you purchase your G Loomis rod from Fishing World and win the Skeleton Challenge in any of the events Fishing World will give you an extra incentive of a $100 Fishing World gift certificate to spend at the store.

Shimano Platinum Angler - If you purchase all the required gear at Fishing World and win the Shimano Platinum Angler Prize Fishing World will give you an extra incentive of a $250 Fishing World gift certificate to spend at the store.

Numa wear to win program. Purchase your Numa Glasses at Fishing World and be first place in the the Numa wear to win program Fishing World will give you an extra incentive of a $30 gift certificate to spend at the store. (Numa glasses will be available for sale at Fishing World by Feb 1st or earlier, I will post when they arrive)

Participants must follow all rules and regulations set out by each program. Purchases must be made on Jan 18 2012 or after. When making your purchases at Fishing World please register with us that you are participating in any of these great programs and save your reciept for proof of purchase

Good luck to all the anglers this year.

thats pretty phenominal - what a great way to "thank" and show appreciation for your customers! Contingecy programs seem to be the way of the future. May take a while for consumers to appreciate it - but it makes sense and offers corporations the opportunity to target the end consumer - awesome!

later .......... G!

Hi Blake, you make mention in your first line of also having an extra contingency for the Numa Wear to Win program, however i don't see any mention of that in the detail???

it was there - wha'happen?

i just noticed that too...earlier i saw it was a $30 gift certificate or something now its missing?
    either way, awesome to see fishing world doing this

It's my favorite fishing store!

Fishing World is always stepping up!!! Awesome.

Numa wear to back in post.

Too cool Fishing World

later ........ G!

You boys have Numa eye wear in yet blake?

Yes they are in and on display. We also have the Wear To Win pamphlets available.

Gary we have also have special order for any prescriptions needed by members available in the NUMA's