Thread: Motormate - VRX Fishing Products Booth

Motormate - VRX Fishing Products Booth

We will have a good stock of Motormates at the Spring Boat and Fishing Show this weekend. Stop by our booth to check them out. This is a good time to pick one up and save yourself the $15.00 Shipping charge.

These are the models we will have and the prices.

Cash Only.

Mercury Model #201
    Fits 75hp to 115hp
    2-Stroke Motors
    $110.00 Taxes in

Mercury Model #202
    Fits 150hp to 175hp Optimax
    200hp Carborated EFI
    2-Stroke Motors
    $110.00 Taxes in

Mercury Model #203
    Fits 200hp to 300hp
    Optimax
    225-250hp Carborated EFI
    2-Stroke Motors
    $110.00 Taxes in

Yamaha Model #301
    Fits 115hp to 175hp
    2-Stroke Motors
    $120.00 Taxes in

Yamaha Model #302
    Fits 200hp to 250hp
    2-Stroke Motors
    $120.00 Taxes in

Yamaha Model #303
    Fits 200hp to 250hp SHO
    4-Stroke Motors;
    Comes with 2 stainless steel brackets
    $135.00 Taxes in

Johnson/Evinrude #101
    Model #101
    Fits most years
    1991-2012
    85hp to 250hp
    2-Stroke Motors
    $110.00 Taxes in

I have one of these and the motor dose not move at all when in tow great investment.

Put me down for a 201. And Cablz too.
    Sheesh, there goes my allowance.

This product is long long overdue, I wish I knew about it when they came out; transom saver devices that stretch between your lower unit and trailor transmit all the vibration and jolts from the road right into your motor's linkage and can dramatically shorten the lifespan of hydraulic and antifeedback steering mechanisms. Cheep insurance to ensure your steering keeps working properly and avoid costly repairs to steering cables or hydraulic seals...

The real advantage is that MotorMate fixes your outboard to the motor mount bracket itself; so even if your boat wasn't loaded 100% perfectly or shifts a bit while hauling, you can be confident that your motor is still perfectly supported - not so with traditional, long-arm motor supports that reach to the trailor (it's often the boat shifting on the trailor or settling a bit while heading down the highway where these types of support systems bend, crack, or break).

later ........... G!

Great point Pete, never even considered that.

yeah me neither to be honest, until Jim posted his acquisition of this product line I never gave it much thought?...

When I watched some of the videos online and saw the immediate difference in the vibration and shaking compared to that of traditional transom savers - was a no-brainer upgrade for sure. I can attest to trailoring the old hydraSport all over Ontario and into the sates and going through 3-sets of Anti-feedback sterring cables in that 10-years I had that boat. Typically the experts say sterring cables last an average of 7-8 years before showing signs they need to be replaced... well, due to the excessive towing I was doing back then, I was getting maybe 3-4-years at the very most.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDZAq...eature=related

Check out the video and judge for yourself; I've talked to people who have used them already and they agree they do everything exactly as advertized, when you shake the outboard with the MotorMate in place - the whole boat moves as one!

later ......... G!

does this fit a verado

Sorry Oliver - there is not a model for Verado yet. But they are designing one right now........hopefully by summer it will be available.