Thread: Special offers this week-end at FISHING WORLD!!!!!!

Special offers this week-end at FISHING WORLD!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...looking to gain confidence in a scent? Do try the Bio-Edge line-up - FISH EAT IT! I use both the Bio-Edge potions and the wands (Frog Wands are great at closing the deal on inactive fish when you deadstick a top-water frog, but don't tell anybody!). For those heading to Erie for some early spring smallies, I mix the "Goby" with "Smelt" and "Shiner" Potion in a spray bottle for tubes, swimbaits, and drop shotting. The wands are great for swiping your jiggin spoons.

Oh great... way to go Pete the secret is out now... I have been using BioEdge for a couple of years now and I do believe they make a difference! The potion is great for marinating your favourite soft plastic baits and it just takes a few drops over night... The wands are excellent on jerkbaits and spoons for any species of fish... and yes frogs too... Drop by on Saturday and say hi... I am sure Blake will have plenty of stock...

Bio Edge is all stocked up for this huge sale that runs all weekend long. Have to let the secret out sometime guys.

Team Ontario: 2007, 2011 Jason Barnucz's Avatar
    Dangit! You big mouths!

Better stock up on my BioEdge before the vultures pick over the stock!

Nice deal on those ABU Black Max bait casters. Great price. 7.1:1 retrieve! Works real nice.
    How many left retrieves do you have in stock Blake? and do i get another Beer glass with another reel? You need to throw a pic on here of those promo glasses.