Thread: Humminbird "Ask The Experts" Day - June 9th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Humminbird "Ask The Experts" Day - June 9th

We are excited to announce Humminbird “Ask The Experts” Day at Radioworld taking place Saturday June 9th from 10am to 1pm. There will be reps from Humminbird/Minn Kota at Radioworld providing informal small group seminar/Q&A periods. This is a great opportunity to get your questions answered and learn how to use your sonar/GPS to the fullest extent.

Humminbird was the first with recreational side imaging sonar and now incorporate down imaging and full networking with Ethernet and NMEA2000. Come and learn about the cutting edge technology Humminbird unveiled at the Bassmaster Classic – Humminbird 360°! The first and only 360° imaging sonar view around your boat.

Radioworld is located at 4335 Steeles Ave W, Toronto, ON 416-667-1000

-Lawren

If anyone hears of one similar in the Valley or Ottawa I'll be watching for the post. The new boat came with Humminbird and so far I'm not a fan. Hopefully I can adjust quickly because I can't afford to switch this year.

With this nice weather we’ve been having over the last few weeks I am sure many of you have had your boat out
    and no doubt questions about your electronics have come up…

How do I transfer my waypoints?
    What are the best settings for shallow water?
    Should I use manual mode?

We’ll if you’re running a Humminbird on your boat, make sure you come by Radioworld on Saturday June 9th for our “Ask The Experts Day” with Humminbird Pro-Staff and Manufacturer reps. You’ll have the opportunity to get all your questions answered and help you take better advantage of your Humminbird electronics this season.

If you’d like more information please feel free to email me at lawren @ radioworld . com

-Lawren

Any special pricing or sales on Humminbird units Lawren?

Yes there will be a sale on Humminbird and Minn Kota products that day. I'll post information about that early next week.

-Lawren

Just wanted to say a big thank you to John Noel and Simon Front from Humminbird/Minn Kota for dropping by and spending their Saturday with us. Everyone I talked to sure had a better understanding of their Humminbird systems after chatting with these guys.

It was great to check out the new Humminbird radars and hear a little more about the new 360° Imaging transducer. The video output on the Humminbird units sure is a cool feature too. We plugged in John’s 1198c SI into our High Def TV and turned the 10” screen into a 42” display. That was a very cool feature.

We’ll certainly be doing this again next year!

-Lawren