Thread: Picasso Cull Buddy Culling System

Picasso Cull Buddy Culling System

Well, somebody was thinking when they came up with the Cull Buddy. Picasso recently purchased the Cull Buddy System to add to their great line of products.

As a tournament guy, this is going to make life much easier to have my tags where I need them, when I need them - On the inside of livewell lid!

Also now available as an option on all new Ranger, Triton, Stratos and Legend Boats!

Guys,

From now until the start of Bass 2012 if you purchase any Picasso/Tru Tungsten product from Paddletales you'll be entered into a draw for a full set of Flippin Weights and a new Cull Buddy culling system.

Do they make the culling system with clips that don't puntcture the fishes mouth?

Sean,

Not yet but I have spoken with the team at Picasso about this last week. For now it's the standard clip system but they will be looking at alternatives in the future.

I actually modified my own clips last year using coloured plastic clips picked up at Walmart for about 5 bucks because I wanted to avoid the puncture and ripping issue.