Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Product at Radioworld - HydroWave

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Product at Radioworld - HydroWave

Radioworld is very excited to announce that we are now a retailer of HydroWave products.

The HydroWave is a patented electronic sound device that emits the natural sounds of bait fish and predatory fish feeding on them. Together the sounds produce an instinctive response in nearby predatory fish such as largemouth bass that can hear the sounds and feel the vibrations of the sound waves in the water.

By doing so, the fish are drawn in the direction of the HydroWave more eager to strike bait. This device is intended to give fishermen a considerable advantage in catching a greater number of "keeper" fish.

Check out how all the fish in this video are drawn to the HydroWave speaker. Wouldn’t you love to draw bass to your boat like this?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ptEltwVTYws

Just about each boat in tournaments now are going to have a GPS and Sonar. Some will have Side Imaging and Down Imaging units...How many will have the HydroWave? This is going to be the next way to gain an advantage over your competition.

We expect these to be in next week so you can pre-order yours for the Casey Cup.

-Lawren

Common lawren - don;t hold back - let us know how much brother $$$.,,,

I personally don't know a lot about them, but a freind who mounted one this spring has witnessed some pretty interesting things already. Another reputable friend of mine beleives "sound" (rattle vs. no rattles etc for example) is the biggest overlooked frontier that we as anglers are just now tapping into and explore...

unit off - retrieving his bait, no trailers
    unit on lowest setting - noticed perch starting to trail his bait near the boat
    unit on highest setting - looked down and saw some 30 or so perch in a gaggle around his trolling motor? - true story !

Ok Pete...here is the link to our website with pricing -->HydroWave link

Don't forget this product qualifies for the BFB discount which on this unit is 10% off!!!

We have heard quite a few stories like that and I am certainly looking forward to seeing it for myself

-Lawren

Wow - I thought they were coming in around $100 more than that actually Definately on my radar, not 100% committed just yet but very interesting and will be exploring them in the future...

I'm looking forward to get one for sure I have heard stories similar to Pete's and I figure it could help mask some of noises like trolling motor etc. Time will tell but will hopefully have one by Casey Cup.

Peace Out

Dan

Sounds kinda like an electric 'Bama rig?? :?

Any interference issues with electronics?

No interference issues with your electronics as this is at a completely different frequency.

-Lawren

We now have these in stock and on display at Radioworld. I was very impressed with well made these products are, the quality of these units is exceptional. Not only that but they are extremely easy to use. The Hydrowave comes with a handy laminated quick reference chart detailing all the different sounds available.

Installing them is something the do-it-yourselfer can do in less than an hour (probably more like 20 mins).

Gain the competitive edge with the Hydrowave!

-Lawren

DIY install no problem although I would suggest buying the extra 6' power cord if you want to have more options when mounting. There is also a foot switch available that I wouldn't mind getting. Check out their website for details on product $ incentives for 1st place finishes.

Will Radio World carry the foot switch?

The foot switch is not something that we have in stock, however being a HydroWave dealer I am sure we can get it in. I'll check into it and let you know.

-Lawren

What would the foot switch be used for? On/off ?

Peace Out

Dan

You got it!

On/off may seem trivial but think of backs & once you select which of the 6 loops (4 shad 2 shiner) you want to run you can simply use the foot switch to on/off. Gives the angler more options than the 30 second on/off loop. Think of a weedline's sweet spots Danny & you can imagine how to use.

Can't say for sure if it worked on the 2 fish Joey Turk & I weighed in for Cda/US Walleye, but both fish (18.5 & 19" for 5.13) came shortly after loop began. We do know it didn't help put another 10 fish in the boat! Seemed to work on Pigeon June 8th though.

Definite learning curve to figure it out. Certainly has it's skeptics. Wish the screen was larger w/ larger font but I'll keep using til I've got it wired. Nothing ventured - nothing gained!

Mine is all rigged John

Looking forward to using it! Can't imaging all that up and down... Holy head spins! Lol

Peace Out

Dan

Congrats Danny. If you wish to speed up the learning curve, I'd be willing to share with you what I've learned so far, will continue to learn & vice versa? U2U?