Thread: Quinte Bass Champs - Shimano & Gloomis Update

Quinte Bass Champs - Shimano & Gloomis Update

GLoomis Skeleton Challenge for Quinte Bass Champs 2012

Anglers competing with any GLoomis rod must remember to bring that rod to the weigh in stage with their fish. This will make them Skeleton Challenge qualified and eligible to receive additional prizes. Of the top three bass each hour, the highest finishing Skeleton Challenge qualified angler will receive a GLoomis jacket. Also, if the Bay Marine Big Bass of the Day is awarded to a Skeleton Challenge qualified angler they will take home a pair GL2 rods!

Shimano Platinum Angler for Quinte Bass Champs 2012

Anglers competing with a Chronarch E series, or Stradic FJ reel on any Shimano rod must remember to bring that rod and reel to the weigh in stage with their fish. This will make them Shimano Platinum Angler qualified. If the biggest bass prize of any hour is won by a qualified platinum angler, they will also receive a $150 gift certificate to ProAdvantage Sports and Hobbies. If a qualified Shimano Platinum Angler wins the Bay Marine Big Bass of the Day, that angler will receive a $350 gift certificate to ProAdvantage Sports and Hobbies.

That's is great news way to go shimano.

Great Job by Jamie Erwin always stepping up at Pro Advantage Paintball and Hobbies

Originally posted by neil
    Great Job by Jamie Erwin always stepping up at Pro Advantage Paintball and Hobbies

Nice work

Anybody have a G-Loomis I can borrow Saturday :X ...just kidding of course...

Originally posted by PeteGarnier
    Anybody have a G-Loomis I can borrow Saturday :X ...just kidding of course...

You can just hand it to me on your way off the stage Pete. lol....

Great Idea from shimano

Awesome!!

Does the chronarch have to be a 2012 model? I didn't buy any cronarches this year but every rod and reel I fish with is Shimano. Just wondering how the promo works.... Thanks

Originally posted by bassmanebs
    Does the chronarch have to be a 2012 model? I didn't buy any cronarches this year but every rod and reel I fish with is Shimano. Just wondering how the promo works.... Thanks
    Yes it has to be the Chronarch E series or Stradic FJ which is this years model however it can be on any Shimano rod!

Lots of phone calls on this today, guys and gals for the Shimano Platinum Angler program it can be any Shimano rod!. Your rod can be old, as long as it says Shimano and has one of the above new reels on it. I will see most of you at the shop for registration on Friday between 12 and 9. We have some FJ's and E series reels in stock at a great price if you haven't got one yet! Can't wait for Sat!

Registration,
    Pro Advantage Paintball and Hobbies
    48 Dudas St west
    Belleville On
    K8P 1A3