Thread: Great Job on a successful Basschamps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Great Job on a successful Basschamps

Just like to say what a great day yesterday's Basschamp's event was. Other than a bit of a storm in the morning the weather was great, the fish co-operated and considering there were close to a 140 teams the weigh-in and launch went very smooth. All the volunteers were very helpful and everyone I spoke to seemed to have had a great time. Good job to all involved and we are already planning on being there next year!!!

Great job

Yup! Hats off to all involved! It was run very well, everything seemed to go very smooth! Was a really fun day! Can't wait till next year!!

just wanted to say congrats to Bill and Ross on a second place finish in one of the hour weigh inns!!!!! And a great job on the tourney!! it was awesome!!

Janine Landman

Great job Bill and Ross!

It was excellent - had a great time - good job!!

Was a great event, thanks to everyone who was involved!

this event is very well run. cant wait for the next one hopfully sooner than later:?:? a traveling series would be awesome..
    thanks again

Just wanted to say thanks to all of the organizers of the event as it was very well done. I was very impressed to see the number of anglers who stuck around afterwards to catch Big Jim's show. I also thought it was great to see the prizes given out to the kids in the crowd. Overall I thought the format was very interesting bringing with it a great deal of strategy and excitement. I'm looking forward to going into it again next year and I hope to see more of this style events in the future.

Hats off guys!

great day! Well done Kevin! Great job on the scales by Jamie as well!!

Look forward to the same format! Makes the entire day exciting to the last minute.

Senior Member Chris_Cappuccitti's Avatar
    I think that was the most fun I have ever had at an Opener

The new format was very refreshing (even if my partner and I blew it when choosing to weigh in which fish...lol)

I sure hope it becomes a tradition.

Also, really loved the largemouth only as its different hunting for a TOAD then fishing for a limit. Tossing back 3.5 pounders saying: "crap its a small one" is real change

Hats off to everyone who helped make this tourny happen