Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad News Regarding Pete Thompson

Pete definately epitomized everything that "should be" in competitive fishing; honesty, integrity, helpful and kind. He set a standard we should all strive to follow. A great man, a great loss; our thoughts and prayers.
    Originally posted by ChristianJacques
    Very well said could not agree with you more!!!
    A great loss

My condolences and prayers go out to his family and close friends. A great loss in our fishing family!!!!

On Behalf of the entire Renegade Bass Association, we are deeply saddened by Pete's passing and extend our deepest condolences to the Thompson family for their loss.

To the Thompson family.Please accept my deepest sympathy for the loss of a great person and friend.

What a shame ... Like everyone else here we all knew Pete as an honest and straight-up guy;well respected in our industry. I first had the pleasure of meeting him way back in the OV Pro Bass days and liked him from the start.

I unfortunately never got the chance to meet you, but your reputation clearly speaks volumes to the kind of person you were. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Rest in peace Pete.

The Competitive Sport Fishing League is deeply saddened of Pete's passing. Pete has unselfishly given himself over the years and has touched the hearts of many. Pete Thompson was very well respected throughout our sport. We are sure that Pete will find his way to all those that have lived their dreams as he has and we can only hope that Pete will continue to do what he's done best amongst all those that have passed before him. The CSFL would like to offer the Thompson family and friends our condolences and we pray that they can find comfort through their memories.

The CSFL would also like to extend our condolences to the anglers of the Quinte Series that have lost a great leader, as we are confident that you will continue to keep Pete Thompson's legacy alive for many years to come.

Sincerely
    Andrew Pallotta
    CSFL

A very sad day indeed. My thoughts and prayers to Pete's family and friends.

Derek