Thread: Mid Season Addition to Numa "Wear to Win" - BBTS

Mid Season Addition to Numa "Wear to Win" - BBTS

Hi Everyone - I am not sure how we missed adding this tournament series to our Numa "Wear to Win" program, but we did.

I am doing a mid season addition to our program and adding the Bancroft Bass Tournament Series.

This will be for the rest of the season going forward and I will honor any winners for the tournaments that have already taken place.

If you have been a winner and qualify for the program - please contact me at jim@therodglove.com

Thanks for all your support!!

And the list keeps growing, great news Jim.

Hi Jim,

Thanks again for adding BBTS to the list.

Regards

Tom Allen

Whether we're fishing deep or shallow; Numa Optics are a big part of our fishing success. Their tri-coated lenses allow you to see subtle diffences and the darker shady holes when we're dunkin deep weed, pickup the undergrowth in the open spaces when we're froggin rice fields, and easily spot those thinner layers of mat where you can get your jig through the slop!

Couple these glasses with the "Wear to Win" program and it's a no-brainer if you ask you me! You're talking about getting high-end optics at mid-range prices too!

FISHING WORLD has just received new stock of Numa's. I have been wearing the copper lens this year and they are amazing!!!!!

great glasses / good promos

now if we could just get the prices down for RX version that would open even more eyes up to the NUMA products
    How is thAT coming along btw?

Awesome news, I have a second pair in my future!

Hey Kriwiita, I did not find the prices too bad, I own a pair of Numa RX and they were cheaper then the Oakleys and Nike glasses I bought the previous two season, and they are twice the quality (in my eyes)