Thread: Transducer Shield/Saver

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Transducer Shield/Saver

I just wanted to post as promised a new line of products Radioworld is carrying to protect the costly transducers the new high powered units are running. For me, I fish a lot of shallow water and between shallow rock/wood and anything else I come into contact with my transducers always take a beating. The new line of Transducer Shields and Transducer Savers are well made and easy to install. I would recommend you visit the Radioworld web site at Radioworld.ca and check them out. I have attached some pictures of my install and some before and after pics for my LSS2 transducer.

Peace Out
    Dan
    [img][/img]
    [/img]
    [/img]
    [/img]
    [/img]

Thanks Dan,
    I just took mine off on a rock on the weekend on Kashe lake as it was mounted to the bottom of the trolling motor and I use it as a bow mount and am going to Radioworld to replace it today.
    Very good information that may save someone else a few bucks before its to late even if its not me. lol.
    Jamie

I know some guys have had thier own brackets made in their garage but this is something off the shelf,designed for a specific application and suited for each model of transducer and mounting application. Really cool stuff.

Peace Out

Dan

WOW!!! That looks awesome Danny. These are certainly the way to go to make sure everything is working top notch. Keeping the transducer level and straight is very important to make sure your images are 100% accurate.

-Lawren

Yep those look like what I need.

Ordered trolling motor 'Ducer-Saver yesterday, if I know RadioWorld - should be here any minute

Thanks again Lawren for straightening out which models I needed; and getting a replacement tranducer I needed and this sheild packed up and on its way to me so quickly!! Went from origionally thinking what I was looking for was on back order until Lawren striaghtened the mess I made out and got them packed up and out the door in very short order... that boy is on the ball

thanks again ......... G!

I do what I can Pete. Take some pics once you get us mounted and let us know how you like it.

-Lawren