Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CSFL announces its 2013 Season Kick Off

Im in on the 2 days Phil

Originally posted by figueira
    Originally posted by MikeBrownTFB
    I love what I'm seeing, Great job guy's! And now that there will be no FLW tour opens next year and the Everstarts are not coming north I have to fill my schedule up with something and I can't think of anything better than the CSFL. And now with the pay backs changing there's no reason not to fish it. If you are looking to become a professional angler in Canada there is no better place to build your brand than with the CSFL!
    Mike dont tell me you going to quit on the best series in Ontario already?
    Hell no! I'm just getting started brother! I give up on nothing!

It is disappointing to hear the FLW is not coming north next year. However, this should only solidify what we have and allow better planning for other events that the top anglers in the province will attend.

You only ever have to be in an FLW event to understand the quality of what we have here. The CSFL weigh-in and live release system is superior and goes much further to ensure a healthy fishery.

Maybe now all the fragmentation that has happened over the past few years that has detracted from what tournament anglers really want, bigger fields and payouts will be a reality.

Hats off to the CSFL for ensuring a bigger, better, and more stable future in the sport we all love.

Well said John!

John & Mike,

Are you saying that the Everstarts will no longer have a Northern division ? Is the schedule out ?

No Dave, what I'm saying is that they won't be coming back to the great lakes anytime soon.

Working on my schedule now for next year. At home this is all I'm fishing next year. Plus the Kingston and as always not the Simcoe Open.