Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Important Notice relating to 2013 Season of the CSFL

Honestly, my attitude is "It's Andy's game and I just want to play". If he does anything, that's his business, remember he's running his business. It's not my place to voice my opinion on what he decides to do. At the end of the day the CSFL recieves a small part of what I pay to fish tourney's. Who fishes the CSFL, where we fish, and when is Andy's decision. I see non of the competitors (except to wave), dont care what they think or do, I suceed and fail but at no time do I hold Andy responsible for my tournament enjoyment.

Look he is clearly making it a FAIR across the board series that include BM 100 those are the up and comers and lets them in the game as well
    :*:

One thing I will say about this format is that it forces Anglers from all Tours to be more versatile. Going from one extreme to the other just means if you want to win the classic, you’re going to need to learn to fish both species. You can’t expect to win with LM on Simcoe so it doesn’t matter what you fished at the Regional. I think to be a complete angler in our tours up here you need to master both species. Saying that an event on Quinte cuts out the SW Tour SM fisherman makes you wonder if they are “elite” and truly deserve to make the classic, or if they’ve only mastered one or two ways to catch the same kind of fish…Just a thought

Progressive format change, way to go Andy and his Team
    two thumbs up.

Looking forward to next year.