Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does anyone know who won?

Congrats guys!

well done guys!!!

You put in the time and stayed with it.

I think you were do Rob....

Congrats to Pete and Rob! Awesome win to cap off an amazing year for you. Well deserved!

Pete and Rob, you guys dialed em in! Great job! couldn't happen to nicer guys, you deserve it! Its always a pleasure to cross paths with you guys. You are classy and show true sportsmanship the way it should be.

Congrats!

Congrats to Pete and Rob on a great win under tough conditions
    Scott

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words...It is a great way to enjoy my first win Bassmania win. This past weekend really showed me the respect the guys in this series have from helping each other out in need to respecting space on the water when they were itching to get on a piece of structure. I definitely have to thank Pete G. Without his boat control on Saturday during the nasty weather there is no way we could have pulled of that 20+lb bag and in doing that only I was able to fish "the good stuff" as he held us in place. So again, thank you everyone and looking forward to seeing you all in the near future.
    Rob Lafleur

Indeed thanks for all the emails, usu's, txts and phone calls. Been a fun couple of days for sure. Being part of Rob's first circuit win is pretty special, and with the crazy extreme weather patterns we all had to endure this one we'll remember for a long time guaranteed. Rob is without a doubt a gphenominal partner; one thing is for sure that in a team event the correct partnership can make you or break you. I am fortunate to have such a great partner who is open minded and willing to try different techniques and presentations in order to be successful, yet he is stubborn enough to stick with me and force feed shallow fish SPRO frogs most of the summer when they really don't want to want to eat them!... Lol