Thread: EdgePoint Inc. would like to congratulate the following individuals.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

EdgePoint Inc. would like to congratulate the following individuals.....

EdgePoint Inc would like to recognize and congratulate the following Classic achievements from this past week-end!!!

Pete Garnier
    EdgePoint Inc. sponsored Pro Pete Garnier on his 2012 CSFL Classic Championship win! EdgePoint sponsors Pete with the following product lines......Mizmo Bait Company, Eco Pro Tungsten and BioEdge Scents. There may not be another Pro in Ontario that is more respected and well-liked in this industry. Well deserved my friend!

Eugene Ghournarides
    CEO and Co-owner of EdgePoint Inc., Eugene had a tremendous Day 2 of the 2012 TopBass Classic and jumped all the way up to 8th position after sitting in 27th after Day 1. This is Eugene's 2nd Classic and to finish in the Top 10 is an impressive achievement.

Brendan Knaggs
    EdgePoint Inc./BioEdge sponsored Pro Brendan Knaggs had an incredible late season rally to qualify for the CSFL Classic in the very tough Central division. Brendan was in the hunt after Day 1 of the Classic fishing as an individual but just fell short of making Day 3. Congrats on a fantastic year!

Sean Palmer
    EdgePoint Inc./Eco Pro Tungsten sponsored Pro Sean Palmer qualified for both the CSFL and Top Bass Classics in 2012! Unfortunately Sean did not make the 3rd and final day of the CSFL Classic on Rice Lake, but double qualifying is a very impressive achievement.

Once again, a huge achievement by all 4 of you guys. The dedication and time it takes to succeed in this sport shows in your recent results!

EdgePoint Inc. is very proud to play even a small part in your successes.

Regards,
    Craig Butler
    Chief Operating Officer
    EdgePoint Inc.

Kind words, thanks Craig - congrats indeed to Eugene. Heck of a weekend with all that extreme weather!!

Without a doubt - Bio-Edge was a major player in our classic win!! We were drop shotting for the most part, and outfishing other boats close to the places we fished all weekend. I suspect getting more bites was indeed thanks to the BioEdge Shiner Potion as almost all of our fish were relating to large schools of common shiners... I started using it right from the hop and getting more bites than my parnter Rob and as soon as he applied it Rob started to fill the boat for the rest of the weeknd!

Bio-Edge - get some!! Fish eat it...

Craig thank you for the recognition, truly appreciated.

Pete – congratulations on a phenomenal weekend! You have done what so many of us can only dream of, winning a classic! You also had an amazing year that again we can all be envious of. Great work! Whatever you ate or drank over the winter I would like to have some please! ?LOL

Sean / Brendan – Congratulations to the both of you for having a very consistent season! At EdgePoint we’re extremely excited and fortunate to have the two of you part of our team!

On stage yesterday I thanked Stuart (my partner) for having such a great year. I couldn’t ask for someone more dedicated to the sport, to us and to our success! Dude thank you for an awesome season and putting fish in the boat all year! We started our 2012 season off with a bang at the Casey Cup and wrapped it up on a high note as well. You’re the man!

To the rest of the EdgePoint team thank you for all your hard work and dedication this year. We look forward to our continued growth and this EdgePoint team aids us to do so.

Bring on the fall fishing!

Nice work gentlemen. Congrats to all.

I scrutineered for Brendan on day 1 of the Classic and all I can say is that EdgePoint has a truly classy and dedicated angler on board.

Thanks for the kind words Craig and Eugene and congratulations to my fellow teamates on their successes and accomplishments this year. May the balance of 2012 be productive and fun only to be followed by an even better 2013.
    Eco Pro has some amazing stuff coming down the pipe!! I'm pumped and can't wait until they get here.
    Stay tuned, the best is yet to come!!

Sean Palmer

Congrats guys, you all represented Edgepoint with professionalism to the end....awesome job!

Congrats to all!!! What an amazing and wet weekend. lol This team can really fish, and results speak for themselves.

Pete and Rob, Congrats. You guys are a class act and I am glad I had the opportunity to fish next to amazing guys, like yourselves. It was a tough weekend and you deserve every part of your winnings.

Darren thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate you helping out the boat and quick with the net. An upstanding guy!!!

Congrats to the group!

Well deserved!!