Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BioEdge/Big Fat Bass Special Offer!!!!

BioEdge/Big Fat Bass Special Offer!!!!

Fellow Anglers,

For those of you that follow the Bass Tournament scene here in Ontario, you will be well aware that the new 2012 CSFL Classic Champions are Pete Garnier & Rob Lafleur.

A huge part of their victory was "matching the hatch" with BioEdge Scents! Pete has posted here on BFB and they also went into great detail on the Reno Viola Show.

Click ------> LISTEN HERE

Special Offer time!!!!

For anyone that purchases 3 scents at any Canadian Retailer, EdgePoint will ship you one free!!! Please email me a picture of your new scents (in package) and the receipt! Please include your mailing address.

Craig@EdgePointInc.com

Retailer listing can be found here ------->Retailer listing

Why not catch more fish with BioEdge!!!!!

Regards,
    Craig Butler

*** Offer Expires October 31, 2012 ***

Thanks for the nice offer.

Unfortunately, after I went to your linked website for your list of dealers, I went to the nearest dealer to me and he doesn't carry your product.

A waste of time and gasoline.

It would appear that you need to update the BioEdge website.

PS: Congrats to Pete and Rob.

Wow I posted this offer less then an hour ago and you already went shopping! Many thanks!

Every dealer in the listing has had stock of BioEdge.....i know because I ship them. No question!

I would suggest everybody call to check inventory and see if the retailer have the flavor your after! All dealers have there own favorites.

If anybody has any questions or concerns, please email me.......I'm always available!

Originally posted by Craig Butler
    Wow I posted this offer less then an hour ago and you already went shopping! Many thanks!

Every dealer in the listing has had stock of BioEdge.....i know because I ship them. No question!

I would suggest everybody call to check inventory and see if the retailer have the flavor your after! All dealers have there own favorites.

If anybody has any questions or concerns, please email me.......I'm always available!
    I can only tell you that that wasn't my experience, Craig. The local dealer on your list, who I visited, said he isn't carrying BioEdge at the present time, although he has had some on occasion in the past.

I'm not trying to create an issue; I just thought that you would want to know.

Email me the dealer that is out of stock and I will give them a call.

Thanks for letting me know.

I've had a several people contact me asking if the BioEdge really played a part in the Classic; there's no question in my mind it definately did. A key to our success was paying close attention to these big schools of shiners that were locked on structure rather than free-roaming schools.

Day one - first spot, I juiced my drop-shot with "Shiner Potion" and instantly starting hammering smallmouth, Rob (using same bait, leader, etc.) caught only one to I think my six in the first short bit - that was until he juiced his drop-shot and then it was pretty much toe-to-toe for the rest of the day, in fact Rob eventually took over in the fish catching department for the rest of the tournament. On several occasions we had other competitors well within range and they simply weren't getting the bites we were... was it the scent - maybe? I don't know for sure, but I promise you we weren't about to stop using it anytime soon, and weren't about to share it at the time !

My take on fish scent has always been that it's a great confidence booster; a big part of successful tournament fishing is the mental aspect of the game. You have to have confidence in yourself, your equipment, and the baits you are using! BioEgde helps me eliminate any doubt about what I have tied to the end of my line so I can focus entirely on the task at hand - and that's getting bit and putting fish in the boat!

A lot of guys prefer the solid Wands over the liquid Potions; personally I use them both - we were using the Shiner Potion on Rice during the classic to mimic those shiners. I load it into a spray bottle and simply find application a much faster process wiht the spray than the wands, but both products are equally effective and work great!

i have used both wands and squirt type bottles- both work well but I found the bottles leaked and that smell takes a long time to get out of a tackle bag;;lol I wasn't sure if it was tackle bag or a hockey bag sometimes LMAO
    I will have to try the spray bottle - that sounds like it will do the trick- i like to soak plastics in the liquid in baggies as well - just make sure you keep them in same bags as smell will transfer to everything !! Definately dont wipe your hands on ur shirt or shorts!!:O

gotta love the stink - any spray bottle will work but be sure you got one that is boat worthy (won't break or leak) and I like the one that has a valve on the spray nozzle that can be turned to "OFF" - you certainly don't want any accidental sprays - I am pretty sure that's why most guys prefer the wands - but the speed of application is why I tend to use the potion formulas...

Fishing World has good stock of most of the Bio edge scents and we can ship also

Early response to this offer has been very good! Let's keep it going!

These cooler nights have started the fall bite!

I know one bait shop near Caygeon sold out very quickly! Kawartha smallies eat this stuff...

We still have lots at Fishing World and we can ship also.

I am guessing that with Simcoe's population of Emerald Shiners, the Shiner Potion will be soaking my drop-shots, and the crayfish potion will be slopped all over my tubes in the Bass Pro HSops open ina couple of weeks ...

in the words of Ish Monroe - "Getch-ya some!"

Do they make a Gobi potion ?

Steven,

They do indeed! Gobie is one of the best sellers this time of year.