Thread: Radioworld's 2012 Ice Fishing Seminar & Sale

Radioworld\'s 2012 Ice Fishing Seminar & Sale

Radioworld will be hosting our 4th Annual Ice Fishing Seminar and Sale on Saturday, December 1st 2012 from 9:30am-2pm. These seminars are completely FREE to anyone who wishes to attend.

There will be sales and specials on just about all ice electronics in the store on this one day only! As usual, we will have pro-staff on hand from all of our ice fishing suppliers to help you make an informed purchase.

You can register with us through email at icefish2012@radioworld.ca, call the store at 416-667-1000, or just drop by. Registration isn't required but it helps us better plan the day.

-Lawren

We are pleased to announce two speakers for our Ice Fishing Seminar and Sale on December 1st.

Gerry Heels from Lowrance will be here presenting a seminar on ice fishing Lake Simcoe and other northern lakes for whitefish, lakers, and perch. He will demonstrate Lowrance’s new ice fishing models for 2013, the Elite 4 Ice Machine and Elite 4x Ice Machine . These two units are like supercharged X-67c Ice Machines! Gerry’s tips on the electronics, and technique on the ice will surely help you improve your catch rate this year.

Simon Frost will be joining us for the day courtesy of Humminbird and unknown to many Simon is quite the ice fisherman. Better known for his bass fishing skills on Lake Erie, Simon transfers that knowledge of deep water electronics fishing to his ice fishing and will certainly teach you something about flashers and LCD sonars on the ice.

There will be some more speakers announced very soon! If you would like to attend you can register with us by email icefish2012@radioworld.ca, phone 416-667-1000, or in person at Radioworld 4335 Steeles Ave W in Toronto. We look forward to seeing you there!

-Lawren

Looking forward to it. Thanks RadioWorld

Awesome!!! Can't wait!!!

I just updated the original post in this thread with full details for our 2012 Ice Fishing Seminar and Sale. We are pleased to have Gerry Heels from Lowrance, Rob Jackson from Vexilar, Simon Frost from Humminbird, and Jeff Chisholm from MarCum presenting seminars this year.

Hope to see you all there!

-Lawren

Good news for our Ice Fishing Seminar and Sale attendees – We’ll have a FREE lunch for all in attendance courtesy of Humminbird!

We hope you can join us on Saturday Decemeber 1st!

-Lawren

I'm in this year ,can't wait

Join us Dec. 1st for our FREE Ice Fishing Seminar & Sale for your chance to win a Sherpa M3 3 man pop up RAP SHACK ice shelter from Rapala!!!

Big thanks to Rapala for donating this prize. You can register with us at icefish2012@radioworld.ca or call the store at 416-667-1000.

-Lawren

I'm pretty bummed out that I had to miss this event. I'm sure it was a great success. I was attending the OBF AGM meeting and couldn't be there. Save me a spot at next years event.

I'm pretty bummed out that I had to miss this event. I'm sure it was a great success. I was attending the OBF AGM meeting and couldn't be there. Save me a spot at next years event.

Will do Mark. We'll have to ensure we have no unforeseen conflicts next year!