Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Numa Wear to Win Program 2012 - A Success!

Numa Wear to Win Program 2012 - A Success!

Hi Folks, as most of you know, we introduced a new line of sunglasses this year called Numa Optics.

We decided, before the season started, that we would run a program called Numa Wear to Win, which would reward our customers for a 1st, 2nd or 3rd place finish in almost every major bass and pike tournament in Ontario.

The season is almost over and here are some stats for the program and what we paid out to our customers who earned top finishes this year in sanctioned events.

14 - First Place Finishes - $150.00 Cash

22 - Second Place Finishes - Free Pair of Numa Optics Sunglasses ($99.99)

11 - Third Place Finishes - 50% off Voucher for Numa Otics Sunglasses.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their support of this new product.

Have a great day!!

Those are some pretty impressive numbers; congratulations to this year's winners adn Numa for breaking into the marketplace and showing support to their customers. Great to see companies recognising the value of the consumer.

... from what I am seeing by the numbers above then; clearly all you have to do to compete successfully in tournaments is get yourself a set of Numa sunglasses and you'll finish in the top three - Lol!

... love my Numa Ballistic "Chucks" - been sporting a pair for two-years and they look and feel as good as the day I bought them! Phenominal eyewear....

An absolutely awesome program with some pretty impressive pay-out! Being rewarded for wearing an outstanding product and doing well in a tournament, it just doesn't get any better than that!
    Hopefully the "Wear to Win!" program will be the start of many future contingency programs available to tournament anglers up here in Canada!

I too have benefited 3 times from this program, simply awesome!
    Unlike most I wear prescription glasses in a Chuck frame and I'm not sure I would change a thing. Light , comfortable, unbelievable polarized vision and they stick to your head which is always helpful at 75mph.

I love my Numa's also! I've been using them for 2 years now - they have been flawless! Reward program is a great promotion and gives back to the angler!

What a GREAT program!!! 47 prizes given out to fellow anglers, unbelieveable!! Just awesome to see this kind of support from a newer product to the market.

It looks to me that these sunglasses are being worn by so many and will simply continue to grow as people get to try them out.

I have two pairs of these sunglasses and they are just awesome!!

Hats off to VRX and NUMA for running such a great promotion!!!

Cheers!
    Ken

Wow, it's great to see so many Numa users are having success. Just goes to show you how great the product really is. Great program, great set of glasses!

Steve

Hi JIm,

Wow great numbers.

Jim was kind enough to include the BBTS, as an oversight, to the program midway through our season.

We had a few qualifiers as well.

Numa handled my difficult prescription and provided a great pair of rx glasses that I used faithfully the entire season. I will use my rewards towards another pair for next season. Might give the progressives a go...

Thanks again Jim, and looking forward to the program again in 2013.

Tom Allen

I wore mine all season long, did not cash a cheque but love the glasses

After a win in the Quinte Fishing Series this year, The NUMA contingency was a very nice bonus. Thanks Jim! ProAdvantage Sports and Hobbies carries a great selection for the Quinte Region.

Great glasses and great support for the Ontario tournament scene!!!! Well done Jim!!!

The best Rx fishing glasses I have ever owned. Great product and program by Jim. Nice to see suppliers step up and payback into our sport. Well done Jim...........

Awesome numbers!
    Great job Jim!

Great glasses and a great program. fortunate enough to have shared in one of those many prizes... keep up the innovative programs Jim!!!!

It was an awesome program for the anglers and dealers. A great idea and my Numa's were the best glasses I have used for fishing.