Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quinte Bass Champs 2013 June 15 Entry Form

Quinte Bass Champs 2013 June 15 Entry Form

Last edited by Kevin Dorey; 02-22-2013 at 07:52 AM.

Just in time for Christmas! Sign up right away to get in on the monthly draw prizes. Neat Things and ProAdvantage may not have entry forms yet so if you are going there soon you should print off your own copy. We are working on lots of things for this event so stay tuned.

Follow on Twitter @QuinteBassChamp for updates!

Great news, looking forward to fishing it again.

What are the hourly payouts for this year, and will the payout increase inline with any increase in entries? ie: payouts based on 100 boats, based on 150 boats etc...

Thanks!

Sweet. Mine will be in the mail Monday.

Payouts will not increase as number of entry's increase. I believe we will guarantee 1000 for first, 500 for second and 250 for 3rd only if we reach a min of 100 teams. Lots more info is on the way we just wanted to get this out to you before the new year.Thanks, Jamie

Hand delivered my entry form today.. see ya on the water

So we can't scout spots or anything at all until the event? Im not familiar with the glenora ferry to the murray canal?

I got 4 entry's at my store yesterday. Nice to meet you Rob! We are off to a good start!

Rob got are entry in already, can't wait, the countdown is on until the opening of bass season now!

We were able to give out $1000, $500, and 250, every hour last year. Plus another $1000 for the Bay Marine big fish of the day and over $2K in contingency and draw prizes. We plan to top that in 2013. We are working on some really awesome things right now but until they are finalized we can't really post an 'if this then that' payback schedlue. However it works out I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Yes the water is closed for several days before the tournament as per the rules. This makes it totally a level playing field and we won't have any issues with out of season pre-fishing.

Get your entry in right away to get in on the first monthly draw prizes! Thank you Rod Glove, Live Target, Fish Belly, and Pro Advantage Sports and Hobbies!

looking forward to it guys

How is the order of blast off determined? Will early entries receive earlier start times?

How is the order of blast off determined? Will early entries receive earlier start times?

Andrew,

Getting your entry in asap saves you $50 off the entry fee and makes you eligible for all remaining mothly draw prizes leading up to the event!

Last year we had a huge turnout but still managed to launch, check, and blast off out of Belleville quite efficiently. This was due largely to the many club members who directed traffic, helped launch boats, park trailers, and at one point I think even jumped in the water to help find a set of keys because a ramp was blocked. The club did a great job but in order to grow the event for 2013 we need to be able to accommodate even more anglers than Belleville can handle. To do this we have decided to go with a timed start instead of a blast off. This means you can launch anywhere, then do your boat check in Deseronto, Belleville, or Trenton. After that you can go wherever you like but you can't wet a line until 7AM.

Don't forget to follow on Twitter @QuinteBassChamp for all information and updates!