Thread: EdgePoint Inc. welcomes tournament Pro Sean Palmer to its 2013 Pro-Staff team!

EdgePoint Inc. welcomes tournament Pro Sean Palmer to its 2013 Pro-Staff team!

January 7, 2013 - EdgePoint Inc. is extremely pleased to announce the addition of Sean Palmer to its 2013 Pro-Staff Team.

Sean is not only one of the most knowledgeable anglers on our waters, he's also a very accomplished multi specie Tournament Pro. Some of Sean's highlights include: 3 Time CSFL Angler Of The Year, 11 First Place victories, 70+ Top 10 finishes, 16 Big Fish awards and has participated in 25+ Classics! Sean is also very active in charity events throughout the year.

EdgePoint Inc. is proud to have Sean represent them and all their manufactures, which include Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Eco Pro Tungsten, Kumho Hooks, Mizmo Bait Company, BioEdge Scents and Vicious Fishing.

Please stop in and say hi to Sean at any of the upcoming shows.

Regards,
    Craig Butler - COO EdgePoint Inc.

Thanks for the warm welcome Craig!
    What can I say, with the products now at my fingertips it feels like Christmas all over again! Especially the new and exciting Kumho Hooks with the Reaper Keeper System I was fortunate enough to try out last year from Eco Pro Tungsten. This new Reaper Keeper System is truely the next best thing in attaching plastics of all kinds. Packaged with products like BioEdge Scents, Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Mizmo Baits and Vicious Fishing line's, it's one heck of a winning arsenal!!
    Stop by and say hi so I can show you whats new for 2013.
    Tight Lines!!

welcome aboard

VP Alliston Bassmasters victorcapobianco's Avatar
    Congrats Sean!!!

Congratulations Sean they made a good decision to bring you aboard.

Congratulations Sean - welcome to the brotherhood, does that mean we all get open access to your spots now? :P

No problem Pete just go to seanspots.com, download the app for 50 bucks and you will get all my spots! Oh wait, the site is down....just send the cheques and I'll get back to you when the site is back up and running. Or we could just go fishing!! ?LOL

Congratulations to both!